JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!

Hola everyone..... Hey guys sorry for yesterday i got a bit emotional as I was disheartened with the results of last 2 challenge I was feeling dejected after seeing votes & views it hurted me alot.... So i did that stupidity of writing that nonsense note..... I was crying mess ya you will found it really childish But my dear ones knows that i am really emotional person, I gets hurted easily & feels bad over small things But now I alright due to support of my true readers so your old KIYA is back...... I will not be sad for some votes & commets..... I will post for my true readers...... & yes you will be happy to know that i have decided that I will continue the story the way I have written for my true readers.... I will not wrap it up in middle...... So here i am with very next chapter named FEELING & BONDING of my oops sorry are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... at last I want to inform you that may be you will find today's chapter a little bit boring but trust me I tried hard to make it funny.... & yes dont worry next chapter will be filled with lots of excitement & craziness...... So after finishing my alot of non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading the chapter..... So here we go......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Dukh mein khushi ki wajah banti hai mohabbat,
Dard mein yaadon ki wajah banti hai mohabbat
Jab kuch bhi acha nai lagta hume duniya mein
Tab humare jine ki wajah banti hai Mohabbat

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

A

BHITI/RUHI : I am going to marry ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA.....

She said giving a big jolt to SEJAL.... Her eyes widened in shock & jaw droped on foor.... She got numb.... she looked at her in horror like if she have become insane....... Her words stuck in her throat finally coming out of shock & composing herself she manage to say......

SEJAL : What.... Why......

She asked in horror while ABHITI/RUHI said with moist eyes....

ABHITI/RUHI : He blackmailed me with you & ANGEL'S life. He even gave you both poison.. I had to say yes to get antidote... Not only that he also killed MR. MEHUL.. He shot him for betraying him & he even made me call MR. PULKIT & made me to tell him to not to search for us.....

She said on which SEJAL got angry & she yelled saying.....

SEJAL : What the hell how dare he poison PARI & blackmail you I will not spare him......

Saying this she was about to go out in range but ABHITI/RUHI hold her hand & stoped her saying......

ABHITI/RUHI : Stop SEJU it's not time for all this......... We need to think something........ We can't take decision in anger we need to be calm....

Hearing it SEJAL stoped but asked in really angry voice.....

SEJAL : This much happened still you don't want to call him...... What he will feel after hearing it...... Do you have an idea how hurt he will be.....

She said on which ABHITI/RUHI said trying to amke her understand her pov....

ABHITI/RUHI : SEJU even by mistakenly If he would get to know about ARYAMAAN & my marriage na then he will not spare him..... If he got to know that he is threatening me & blackmailing me with ANGEL then he will surely kill him & I don't want that.... SEJU I never forgets anything.... I know I have promises him that he will be the first person whom I will inform wherever I will take the decision of marriage or wherever I will decide to get married to anyone & KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT never breaks her promise nor forgets her words.... I haven't forget anything.... But i will not call him.....