JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Mana ki tum jite ho jamane ke liye,
Ek baar toh jeeke dekho hamare liye...
Dil ki kya aukat hain aapke samne,
Ham toh Jaan de denge aapko pane ke liye?!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

PARI : What the!!!

An irritated she cursed out loud feeling annoyed... Cutting off her own sentence abruptly, she stopped talking & closed her eyes in frustration... Inhaling a long deep breath to calm herself she muttered in an exhausted voice filled with irritation...

PARI : HEY GANPATI BAPPA WHATS WRONG WITH THIS ANSH!!! Let me call him....

She thought to herself coming up with the only solution she could think of at this moment & quickly opened her eyes... She input REYANSH'S phone number on her phone's dial pad & tried to call him but she was unable to reach him as his number was showing out of the network area...

PARI : Shit... His phone is unreachable...

Even after calling his number umpteenth of time when she was unable to reach him as his phone was still showing out of the network area she felt disenchanted... A disappointed she looked at the cashier & in an exasperated voice while looking at him with a disillusioned look in her eyes...

PARI : See his phone is showing out of reach so I am unable to get to him at this moment but I assure you to talk with him & convince him... He won't say anything to you guys so just please accept the payment...

She requested calmly even though she was feeling disgruntled... After hearing her plea that CASHIER guy told her adamantly in a helpless voice with pleading eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : No... I am sorry to say mam but we can not accept your request for payment... Please madam try to understand....

He adjure to which a displeased PARI huffed tiredly feeling defeated but will she accept defeat that easily... No, never... Being R.R.S.'S girl how she can accept defeat just like that without giving it a fight so she said aggravated in a flat voice while looking at him with stern glaring eyes...

PARI : But.... Fine... Then I will simply just not collect this stuff until I speak with that stubborn ass BOSS of yours & make him accept the payment...

She stated in a vex voice with an inflaming glint in his her eyes unyieldingly... While after hearing her unwavering words that cashier guy paled up & quickly cried in a pleading voice filled with dear & a horrific look in his eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Please mam don't do this... If you will not collect the stuff you have brought because of us not accepting the payment from you then our BOSS will not only fire me but the whole staff for causing you inconvenience...

He begged for mercy knowing the consequences which made PARI feel guilty not really wanting them to lose their job but being sure she will talk to REYANSH & not let it happen, thinking that won't even be needed as he won't take such extreme step over such silly thing, strong-willed she stated in an unswerving voice while staring at him with steely look in her eyes...