JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!

Holla guys HAPPY belated MAHASHIVRATRI....... here I am with the next chapter THE ATTACK of my FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE..... Sorry for being late but what to do yaar I have so much work to do.... moreover to that I have to search songs save their lyrics...... need to search shayri & poem copy pest them......search pics edit them download them...... need to made cover photos.....need to find dialogue......a this for ff......what to do so much work it's too tiring......well let it be....lets just focus on our story........What do you think the DEVIL yet EVIL MAFIA brother's has changed in the love of their ANGELS...... ARYAANSH become the lovey dovey boys in RIHI'S love....... Common guys they are THE GRAT MAFIA how can they get charged just like that......they will not chage....in fact I am going to add spice in the story.....it will be a mirch masala by adding new suspence...it was a silence before the strom comes so let's see which Strom is going to occur in PEYANSH & RUMAAN'S life............

HERE THE EPISODE STARTS WITH :

Days come and go
But my feelings for you are forever
I am just not capable
To stop them. Never.

We were torn apart
It was very hard
But I loved you from the start
And lost my heart to you at some part.

After it everything became surreal
And everything became kind of rough
But smart I know you are
Please don't lose my heart, but hold it tough.

I deeply hope someday
It will be me
That proudly can say
"In your arms is my place to be."

I am sorry for everything
Don't forget that ever
Because days come and go
And my feelings for you are forever.

FROM THE AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SOMEWHERE ON A DESERTED ROAD :

It was seen that a jet black coloured Lamborghini sports car was racing on the deserted road which was surrounded with a thick line of trees from both the sides... Seating inside the lavishing car passing through the greenery was none other than THE GREAT MAFIA OF UNDERWORLD MR. ARYAMAAN RASINGHANIA who seems to be dazed... Driving his car at fast speed with a lost look in his eyes, looking engrossed in thinking something as something important was going inside his mind... After spending the long sleepless night, tossing on bed, more because of the thought of getting betrayed by his lady love playing inside his mind & less because of having insomnia ARYAMAAN got ready & left R.S. MANSION alone in his car not before ordering his mens to leave him alone & not to follow behind... Leaving his lavishing golden palace a restless he directly drove off heading towards the place where he may find his peace which was ZAIRA BEACH... The same beach where he used to go with his mom & play in water with her... The same beach where even after his mother's demise, he always used to go from the last 8 years whenever he felt troubled, in dilemma & puzzled... Whenever he had any questions in his mind, he would go to that beach where those stormy waves would provide an unknown peace to his heart... For people it would look like stormy waves but for his heart filled with storm it would provide peace... The same place where he met his lady love, his LUNA, once... As he was feeling sad just thinking about his suspicion on RUHI... It was making him restless... Just the thought of her plotting something against her was causing a stinging pain inside her heart making it throabe like it's stabbed a thousand times with hundreds of draggers... It would be an understatement to say that he was heartbroken... He was feeling unbearable pain just by thinking about the possibility of finding RUHI'S betrayal one day... He had considered RUHI his word in his heart & now these doubts & suspicions made him feel like everything was rapidly slipping from his hands just like the deserted sand... Not knowing what to do, how to do which is the right path he was feeling lost which was really making him miss his mother a lot... He was really upset after finding RUHI is hiding something from him on purpose as he saw that royal tattoo on her back on the date night as he saw his mother's shadow in her which made him pull towards her more... The same chirpiness, bubbliness, innocence, courage, fire & honesty... Every quality which his mother had... For the first time in his life he was hoping & wishing to get proved to be wrong about his suspicion on RUHI...