JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!

Hola everyone.... Hey guys how are you... I hope you all are fit, fine, healthy, happy & doing the best & well same goes with me... Okay so at last after all this formality of our this greetings back to are today's chapter of blabbering where were we in last chapter... So what I was saying ha... Ya i was going to say that sorry today will be no chapter of blabbering 😂😂😂... What to do yaar,see it's not my fault but today's chapter has already went so lengthy that the blabbering will not adjust here... It will become more lengthy so i decided to drop it.... You know it's so difficult for me to stop my self from writting my blabbering... Still my itnusa heart did... Let it be... Okay So after a lot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine... & making you bore, irritated & hell frustrated ( don't lie I know you are frustrated ) with my talks & at least making your at least 10 ml blood boil in anger which really satisfied me ( you know evil me 😈) let's start with are real work... So guys here I am with the very next & brand new chapter of your not so or may be the most favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE... So after completing my daily cota ( target ) of doing so much useless non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & feeling fully satisfied with it let's start doing your favorite work of reading with next chapter MEET MRS. ABHITI ARAMAAN RAISINGHANIA & Here we GOOOOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

"phir se bita hua woh pal ane wala hain.....
Hey ek aag jise dil mein hum ne pala hain.....
Yeh hawaon mein ud raha hai jo lohoo banke....
yeh lal rang bepanah ishq wala hain..."

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

IN THE SAME EVENING AFTER AN HOUR :

It was the evening of RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) reception party.... The whole RS MANSION was decorated very beautifully with bright white sattin shimmery curtains, classy fresh white roses, scented burning candles & bright pink lights...

( Guys just imagine the whole RS MANSION decorated like this only

( Guys just imagine the whole RS MANSION decorated like this only... )

The whole environment was filled with the pleasent smell of white roses.... fire flies were roaming here & their.... Scented candles were adding a charm in it with their pleasent smell & light... Many big politician's, rich billionaires, big business tycoons, Cricketers, TV stars V VIP'S guests were arrived in RS MANSION from whole world wide only to see the girl who has stolen the heart & got hitched with UNDERWORLD MAFIA KING ARS & to congratulate the newly wedded couple... Whole RS mansion was dimming with light like a newly wedded bride..... All people's were talking about the glory of RAISINGHANIA'S... Everyone were very eager to meet the QUEEN of ARS. Whole RAISINGHANIA family has got ready & gathered in the living area of RS MANSION to attend the guest & greet everyone... Everyone were talking to guest when REYANSH came their with ANGAD... He was talking to some business mens when suddenly evey thing went silent... The pleasent music which was playing around suddenly stopped... The waiters & waitress stoped serving... Everyone just stoped un their track.... Their was no voice except for the sound of fountain & fire flies... Everyone's gaze was fixed on only stairs as a beautiful girl in her early twenties descended from the stairs wearing a simple pink & creamed colour lehenga looking deep drop dead gorgeous... Just like her name looking like an ANGEL descended from the heaven.... Seeing her beauty all mens just got lost in her... So many big personality got attracted to her by just mere glimpse of her... She was looking hot yet cute at the same time... Seeing her beauty REYANSH just got lost in her... As PARI saw REYANSH she too got lost in his those deep dark black orbs which were staring her shamelessly in front of everyone...