JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?

Hola everyone... Guys Today I am really very happy as Monday at night I saw a dream that directors of IMMJ2 & YJHJK are producing a serial with the same cast of YJHJK & IMMJ2 & you know what the best part was ya you are right the story was mine... The story was JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE & you know what was the serials name it was JUNOONIYAT - MOHABBAT KI HAD... omg omg I am gonna faint if it will happen... Yaar kash yeh sapna sach ho jaye.... Wait sapna se yaad aaya I wanted to go water park with my friend sapna but this lock down ahhhh😖😖😖...... we all were planning to go to water park but this lock down burst the bubble of my joy 🥺😭🤧😭... Why yaar.... Anways let it be don't want to spoil my mood... So guys after getting fully satisfied by making you hell irritate with alot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine... ( As usual 😉 don't lie I know it😌 thats why I do it😁 as it give me piece 😈when you gets frustrated🤭...) Here I am with the very new & next chapter WILL THR MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT of are very own & most favorite FF ( which is not getting enough votes😏) JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... So without westing your further precious time in my useless talks ( Which I already did 😎) Lets start with your favorite work of reading next chapter.... & HERE WE GOOOOOO..................

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Pyar jab jism ki cheekho mein dafan ho jaye
Odni is tarah uljhe ki kafan ho jaye........
Ghar ke aisas jab bazar ki sharto mein dhale,
Ajnabi log jab hamrah ban ke sath chale,
Labon se aasman tak sabki dua chubh jaye,
Bheed ka shor jab kano ke pass ruk jaye,
Sitam ki mari hui waqt ki in ankhin mein,
Nami ho lakh magar fir bhi muskurayeinge
Andhere waqt mein bhi geet gayenge.....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

NEXT DAY IN THE EARLY MORNING
06 : 00 AM AT RS MANSION :

After last night party all the boys took thire respective drunken fairy's & carried them on thire shoulders to thire respective bedrooms... They made thire lady loves to sleep on the bed of thire bedroom & left the room angrily to settle the score( I know I don't need to explain & 😜 I hope you got it)....
So now in the morning all the girls were sleeping in the comfy king sized beds in thire respective bedrooms peacefully.... that's when thire came a loud noise something vlike siren which was very irritating... It was not siren but buzzer... It's rule in RS MANSION that whenever
ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) wants to declare anything or announce anything to the family members this buzzer is used to alert all RS family members.... & the rule says buzzer sound means all needs to gather in leaving area of RS MANSION in next 5 minutes only if anyone not then that person would get punnished by devil brothers for not following the rules.....

As the buzzer played everyone in the RS MANSION came out of thire room rushing to downstairs....

WHEN THE BUZZER PLAYED WITH ABHITI/RUHI :

As the buzzer played ABHITI/RUHI who was sleeping very peacefully in her comfy king sized bed rolling in a velvety duvet, like a lazy kid fell from her bed with a jerk.... Due to fall she hitted the floor & murmured in sleep holding her head with her hands...

ABHITI/RUHI : Ouch.....

She opened her eyes rubbing her head with her one hand & muttered....

ABHITI/RUHI : What the hell....