JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!

Hola everyone...... Hey guys here I am back after whole 15 days as I promised.... I hope you missed me & our story...... My papers went really well with your good wishes.... Thire was a lot of gap between my 2 paper like 3 - 4 days so I thought to update a chapter between that te but I went through covid vaccination so was unable to write a chapters.... You know what it really pains like hell man..... Can't they give something edible like polio drop why injection..... That hurts yaar... My hand was literally swollen for almost 3 days I was unable to even move it but now I am fine & doing well.....after that I was thinking to gave you guys a surprise by posting on 12 or 13 but again some work came & it delayed but now I am again a free bird So here I am with very next chapter titled THE CONSPIRACY of are ff JUNOON & THE OBSSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... I know you are very eager to read the next chapter but what to do yaar irritating you is my favorite work which I am doing after so long & enjoying it too.... But now as I know you are very frustrated due to gap & eager to read the today's chapter so before you lost your patience & throw tomatoes on me let's go with the chapter...... So as usual after finishing my alot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine let's start reading today's chapter so here we go..........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab Dil Khali Hote Hain, Jab Har Raat Sawali Hote Hain,
Jab Gazlen Raas Nahin Aatin, Afsane Gaali Hote Hain.......
Jab Baasi Feeki Dhoop Sametein Din Jaldi Dhal Jaata Hai,
Jab Suraj Ka Lashkar Chhat Se Galiyon Mein Der Se Jaata Hai,
Jab Jaldi Ghar Jaane Ki Ichha Mann Hi Mann Ghut Jaati Hai,
Jab College Se Ghar Laane Waali Pahli Bus Chhut Jaati Hai,
Jab Beman Se Khaana Khaane Par Maa Gussa Ho Jaati Hai,
Jab Lakh Mana Karne Par Bhi Paaro Padhne Aa Jaati Hai,
Jab Apna Har Manchaha Kaam Koi Lachari Lagta Hai,
Tab Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin Jeena Gaddari Lagta Hai,
Aur Us Pagli Ladki Ke Bin Marna Bhi Bhari Lagta Hai.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY IN EVENING AT RS. MANSION :

It was evening of RUMAAN'S cocktail party...... The whole RS MANSION was decorated beautifully.....

( Guys imagine the cocktail party decorations for RUMAAN like this only.... )

Every corner of the mansion was decorated with bright lights & beautiful flowers

Every corner of the mansion was decorated with bright lights & beautiful flowers..... Whole mansion was echoing with the fragrance of those beautiful flowers.... All guest were arrived..... Many big politicians & big personalities were present...... RAISINGHANIA'S were attending some hot shot guests...... As usual are ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) were with ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) talking with thire white coller business associates near the bar counter..... All girls were busy in getting ready for the party in thire rooms.... Except ISHANI who was already present in the party looking beautiful like a doll as usual in her very much expensive fashinable dress with her all glory..... She was sitting on bar counter with her attitude sipping her cold drink.... She was sitting thire peacefully enjoying the party ya she was enjoying any function of RUMAAN for the first time that's when the man in black tuxedo who was talking with ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH )... His eyes fell on the gorgeous ISHANI who was sitting thire on a chaire in a bold gown which has a deep side cut exposing her milkey white soft creamy lengthy legs.... He eyed her exposing figure lustfully..... Hisiuth got opened & jaw droped seeing the beauty in front of him.... Which looked like just decended from heaven with all her charm... He was staring those ocean blue eyes & mikey white skin of her with lust..... Seeing g him distracted from the talk & paying no attention to ANAGAD'S word who was talking about some important stuff..... ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) followed his guess only to find it on ISHANI...... Seeing it thire blood boiled in anger...... ISHANI turned towards them feeling someone's gaze on her & saw that man drooling over her..... She smirked evilly knowing her overprotective brothers very well who too saw it too.... She just chuckled devilishly at that man & continue her work of sipping the drink murmuring....