JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

Raaj khol dete Hain najuk se ishare aksar,
Kitni khamoshi mohabbat ki jubani hoti hain!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S P.O.V. ( POINT OF VIEW ) :

Once the area was cleared, the team of the men in black made a clear path at the entrance road of the cafe for someone who people assume was their BOSS to enter... They created a safe path, clearing the crowd of people outside the cafe to make a way for their Boss to enter the cafe by lining up by both sides of the cafe entrance with well armed weapons standing on high alert in case of any unknown damage in the crowd, ready for facing any kind of a sudden attack & to fight back... When everything seemed ready & under their control one of the men who seemed to be in charge of that team of men in black informed someone, something through a black walkie talkie may be informing about the arrangement & situation at the cafe... Soon enough a black Lamborghini car entered the scene at its full speed & stopped in front of the cafe with a jerk making a loud screeching noise of tires & throwing all the dust present on the road around in air...

Two mens from the team of those men in black ran towards the car & opened the car door to the drivers side & passenger’s side....
As soon as the passenger side door opened, a tall figure of ANGAD stepped out with a blank, emotionless face, a cold look in his eyes screaming danger...

Hoping out from car he looked at the door to the driving side & soon enough a jet black coloured, well polished, expensive finest leather made,  Moon Star Shoes By Antonio Vietri , stepped on the hard  ground...
Next a tall, strong, muscular, well built figure wearing a jet black coloured, well ironed suit of Stuart Hughes Diamond Edition – $892,500, surrounding by dangerously domineering & an intimidating aura hopped out from the car with black sheds on, hiding his cunning eyes with a cold face, which made people even silent their breathing & quickly look down not daring to stare at him... He was none other than THE GREAT MAFIA KING OF UNDERWORLD MR. REYANSH AJAY RAISINGHANIA... THE GREAT R.R.S....

Kicking the door aggressively, closing it back with a loud bang an angry REYANSH walked towards the cafe with range, taking long strides followed by his man in command ANGAD, tailing exactly behind him while his mens on the way bowed their heads in front of him respectfully... He entered through the cafe entrance fuming in anger after kicking the entrance door open creating a loud noise... He barged inside impatiently & as soon as he stepped in the cafe the team of men in black quickly ran towards him for his further command... Taking his shades off, without even turning back or looking around he threw them away in a backward direction carelessly then  looked at him coldly with questioning eyes,only for him to point towards a particular direction at the back of the cafe through his eyes knowing exactly what his BOSS is asking him... REYANSH followed his gaze only to find it at a particular seat in a corner of the cafe where a figure was hiding cowering in fear, shaking like a dry leaf which made REYANSH smirk evilly...

Outside the cafe when SEJAL saw REYANSH entering the cafe it made her more scare... Now her worry for PARI got increased by ten folds times... She stood there frozen in her place, rooted at her spot, chanting her DERA LORD KRISHNA’S name in her mind, hoping in her heart that PARI is fine... She was waiting for her there, outside the cafe praying in her mind for her well being which is only possible if she doesn’t come out of the restroom until REYANSH & his mens leaves... She didn’t knew why he is here but she knew for sure that it wasn’t for PARI because he wouldn’t dare to let her see his true colours... He won’t wish her to see his true face... Which would push her away from him... Which would make her away from him... She cursed herself in her mind thousands of times for taking PARI to this cafe... She wanted to shout, cussed REYANSH with millions of colourful words but she couldn’t Aas she knew if she did that then he would get to know about PARI being inside... He will be aware of her presence which God knows would lead to what... She didn’t know what would he do with her... She was scared... She regretted leaving PARI inside the cafe all alone... She regretted the moment when she let her go to the restroom of the cafe to get changed all alone... She regretted letting her take her phone... Her eyes teared up thinking about all the possibilities... She had never felt so helpless in her entire life... She never felt so useless than she felt that very moment... Her  eyes were wet, brimming in tears as she felt on the verge of crying, breaking down thinking about PARI...  She was worried, concerned, afraid for PARI... She was scared for her health, was wishing for her safety... At that moment all she wanted was just to see her safe & sound... What she won’t give away for just seeing her coming out of that hell hole cafe fine... She didn’t knew what do do... Her heart raced in her chest when she saw REYANSH barging inside the cafe... She regretted telling her men’s off & asking JOHN to go to SHIKHAWAT’S office... The day proved to be the worst nightmare of her life... She stood there vulnerable, feeling hopeless, blaming herself for everything, doing the only thing she could do which is to wait for PARI standing outside only praying to not let her come out of the restroom until that DARE DEVIL REYANSH retreats...