JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!

Hola everyone.... Hey guys so watsapp I hope you all are fit, fine & happy... But yaar I can't say same for me... No no no.. I am fit & fine but not happy... As I am very sad today.... Don't ask Mr why.... Ok so just let me tell... I am missing my besties like hell...Yaar I am missing my college too.... You know I have many friends since childhood.... Due to my talkative nature I never needed to take efforts to make friends.... but I don't trust people that easily.... That's the reason why beyond having many friends I have only 2 beasties.... You know it's are #trio.... We are called as three butterflies in whole collage as we roams here & there together.... If anyone wants to search for any one of us na then they asks about other two's whereabouts... As we never go to college without each other.... We don't attend lecture without each other... We even takes leaves after planning... We sneaks out from class & bunk lectures together.... If any of us plans for to take leave due to any reason na then other two too takes leave that day that's too without any reason.... If any lecturer saw kiya is absent then he/she don't take other two's name as thru don't need to think more & marks other 2 too absent.... You know we are so mischievous na #devils... Wait with mischievousness I remember an incident... If you are interested then do read it if not then you can just simply skip it cause I am not going to stop without telling it.... Actually it was when we used to go collage before all this corona virus chaos... It was are regular routine Home to collage... Then attend lectures then in lunch break go to garden area & do lunch while listening songs then again attend lectures & at last at the end of collage after lectures go to coffe shop & then home... One day we three were in class.. It was are chemistry lecture... As I said we always stays by each other's side... That day too we 3 were sitting on same desk... Actually my one bestie told me somthing & me & my another bestie got shocked hearing that ( I can't reveal it... It's her secret... ).... We were in busy in gossiping about that matter very seriously that's when are chemistry teacher said to us.... " Any one from you three answer this question "... He said & I was like " Bhai konsa question kaisa question kaha hai.." ( Bro which question what question & where it is.... ) As we were not paying attention we didn't knew which question they were talking about as thire were many questions on blackboard that to in no serial it was written randomly don't they have some manners how to write question on blackboard they should write it in sequence na but no....hmp... Well I remember it was Nomenclature topic which I already knew so that was thr reason I was not paying attention in class..... Sir was teaching IUPSC nomenclature.... I was seating on one corner of dex... I looked at my another bestie who was the reason behind all this chaos by saying that shocking thing to us & was seating at another corner of dex I just wanted to ask which question.... But that dumbo gave me the same questioning look which I gave to her... Then we both looked at our another bestie for help who was seating in middle of dex in between both of us.... She was still busy in her thoughts & didn't hears what are sir said so she asked her & me " What "( Kya ) Hearing her we both said her in unison.... " Hey stand up stand sir is asking you that question "( E uth uth tujhe pucha tujhe pucha ) 🤣🤣🤣.... omg.. She stud up at her place & we both were controlling hard not to laugh at her😂😂😂😂.... Then after scolding her to pay attention sir pointed toward that question again & after seeing it properly we both hardly holding back are laughter prompted her the right answer it was not like she didn't knew it... But it was like she was very nervous due to sudden question & was not prepare for it so was not getting what to do that's why we whispered her answer... After the class got over we 2 bursted out in laughter holding are stomach hard... We literally had tears in are eyes due to laughing continuous... while she got confused over our actions... 😂😂😂 she was looking at us as if we were aliens.... Omg at that time she was so stupefied... I still remember her face... 😅😅😅 Then first we pack are bags as it was lunch break & then told her what we did & next moment we started running towards campus area as when she heard what we did she ran behind us saying " You devils..." ( Shaitaan )🤣🤣🤣 That day she would have killed us if we wouldn't have gave her treat of chocolate softy as compensation for the scolding.... & yes yes I remember wait what was that song she dedicated us that day... Haan remember... Kyun ki har ek dost kamina hota hai... ( Because every friend is devil....) & hearing her we both were like " Maana tujhe phasaya hamne tha but bachaya bhi toh hamne hi na "( We accept that we were the one who made you trouble but we are the same one na who saved you from that trouble....).... Ok ok enough of reading with my incidents.. Abhi toh bahot hai ( Thire is still remain alot in it... ) but phir kabhi ( next time )... So after doing my work of irritating you with my non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) which I loves to do 😉like nothing else... Ha so I was saying after all this before you loose your patience & be irritated with my talks which I think you alrady are 😂😂 or get angry which you are🤣🤣🤣 so before you throw tomatoes at me in comment section for which I am sure🤣😂🤣let's start doing your favorite work of reading very new & next chapter THE RUNAWAY BRIDE of your most favorite book JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE...... I know you got to know the story of today's chapter by its name only still let's see how this miracle happen & HERE WE GOOOOOO.........