JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!

Hola everyone... Here is the last update 😔😔😔of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This week🤣🤣🤣🤣( April fool banaya to unko gussa aaya 🎶....) Hey guys sorry for the prank..... Actually I was na about to update a blank page with title PEYANSH & RUMAAN wedding on 1at April to celebrate it with you & make you April fool but in all the chaos of assignment I just forgot but then I thought why not today so i just did..... Sorry( puppy eyes)....... & ☺Happy sunday☺... Hey guys I hope after last chapters revelation you all slept well🤭🤭🤭🤭 After Friday's chapter I was about to update it on Monday Or Tuesday as you know it's very difficult to write a long chapter with so manu mysteries & revelation without any loop whole but seeing your excitement I increase my typing speed & somehow write this whole chapter before the time so I can update it on SUNDAY.... As it's holiday & everyone are free today..... So I will not do much bak bak as I know you are very excited to read this chapter as you wants to know all mysteries & suspense..... You have so many questions regarding last chapter like is RUHI really ABHITI or she is telling lie to divert ARYAANSH & save the real ABHITI.... Most of you thinks PARI is ABHITI.... & many more questions but now no more confusion as here i am with very next chapter of my FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE named REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY...... This chapter is as it's name as In this chapter I am going to reveal everything about ABHITI SHIKHAWAT & I will clear all your doubts....... I will try to answer all your questions with this chapter....... So no more wait lets read the chapter.......& here we goooooo.....

HERE THE EPISODE STARTS WITH :

Itne Bure Hum Bhi Nahi Jitna Samajh Baithe Ho Tum,
Itne Bhale Tum Bhi Nahi Jitna Samajh Baithe Hain Hum,
Ek Thokar Ki Bus Gunjaish Hai Jab Bhi Lage Acchi Lage,
Khud Hi Samajh Jaoge Tum Yeh Meharbaani Kisse Hai..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

RUHI : Ok then if you want to hear it from me na.... then hear it...... Yes....... Yes.... I am KUNWRANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT...... too be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH..... The next heir of SHIKHAWAT empire......

She said proudly revealing her identity ( Oh so it means she is really ABHITI SHIKHAWAT ) on which ARYAMAAN said.....

ARYAMAAN : Yes LUNA I know it...... But don't you want to know when I got to know it & how....( yahi toh public bhi janna chahti hai.... Jaldi jaldi bolo...)

He asked on which RUHI looked at him with questioning eyes...... While he smiled & said.....

ARYAMAAN : That day when REY beaten up AMAN......

FLASHBACK......

That day ARYAMAAN was in his library seating on a chair reading a book THE MYSTRY OF LIFE ( Its my favourite one try to read )..... that's when AHAAN came their & said gaining his attention...... ( Oh so those person's were AHAAN & ARYAMAAN congrats to those who guessed it right......)

AHAAN : BOSS........

He gesture him to speak with hands without looking out from the book...... After getting his BOSS'S permission AHAAN took a deep breath & said........