JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!

Hola everyone.... Hey guys how are you... I hope you all are fit, fine, healthy, happy & doing the best & well same goes with me... So back to are today's blabbering chapter what I was going to say.... Ha I remembered... I was going to share one of my tracking story with you all... So It happened that we were on a trip... We went for tracking... & on that hill thire were many red face monkey... Aww... They were so cute na.. All were tiny dwarf in hight so small in size... Yet golu molu... So cute na... Wait but very evill... Actually thire was cyclon & strom on hill as we were doing the tracking in rainy season... So i wore a raincoat... But after a while the rain bit die but the cyclone wind was blowing high... Actually as the wind enter in my raincoat i become like a baloon ready to fly off the cliff & no one was their who can help me out as I was a bit far from my family as I was running alone in excitement... So the air entered in my raincoat... That cliff had no corner walls... It was broken from that side... & it was a bit no not bit but very must slippery & due to air I lost my balance... I was flowing in air & was about to fall down from cliff due to string wind... But due to gods grace that baloon oops I mean my new purchased raincoat bursted out & I got saved... God what a thriller Experiance... & you na after this accident I ran to my family in the speed of rocket... Why would I not... I was so scared... I nearly experienced death... Then even after this with courage i resumed my tracking.... But It was getting really heavy so it was getting grad to walk due to that tore wet raincoat & as it was tore off it was of no use of anyone so i removed it & carried in my hands as their was no place to threw it... As I was moving forward some monkeys saw me oops not me but raincoat in my hand & they misunderstood the raincoat as some food stuff & started chasing me.. I mean like seriously... Stupid monkeys cants they differentiate between food & raincoat... I was so scared na because I heard before going their that one of those monkeys scratch a girls face.... Oh jeez... & I thought they will harm me... So I started running.... You know they scratch one of my cousin sister & tore her saree when she had went their alone with her husband... That's why I was scared more... It was really dangerous yaar... Those little devils were literally chasing me so I just ran from their like a 100 meter marathon.. Behind me were running my small nephews... We ran towards my cousin  brother in an hope that he will save us... But that fatty fatty kaddu..
Rotten burger, burnt pizza... Instead of helping us out that kaddu moved back & started hiding behind us... Kayar... Useless.. Hmp... He acts as a don in are city & here scared of dwarf monkeys... But now what can I do.. Jaisa bhi hain bhai hain... At last I gave up on him & thought to save my self on my own...so Maine socha kyun na sari musibat ki jad hi khatam kar di jaye... Thinking this I threw my raincoat away... That monkey grabbed my raincoat as if he/she found a treasure & ran from thire giving me a sign of relief... I wonder what that monkey would have been done with my raincoat... I mean monkey can't eat raincoat na... I think he/she must have wore that raincoat & have done monkey dance I'm the rain on hills like main nachu aaj cham cham cham... Awww... It must have been so cute & feel so adorable to see na... Just imagine a red faced tiny dwarf monkey covered in pink &  lavender over size raincoat dancing in rain😂😂😂😂.... So after a lot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine... & making you bore, irritated & hell frustrated ( don't lie I know you are frustrated ) with my talks & at least making your at least 10 ml blood boil in anger which really satisfied me ( you know evil me 😈) let's start with are real work... So guys here I am with the very next & brand new chapter of your not so or may be the most favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE... So after completing my daily cota ( target ) of doing so much useless non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & feeling fully satisfied with it let's start doing your favorite work of reading with next chapter WE ARE WITH THEM....... & Here we GOOOOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Falak ke teer ka kya dekh nishana tha,
Udhar thi bijli idhar mera aashiana tha...
Pahunch rahi thi kinare pe kashti-e-umeed,
Us hi waqt is toofan ko bhi aana tha....