JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!

Holla Everyone... Hey guys I know i had told you that I will upload the next chapter tomorrow & I was about to complete it today & upload it tomorrow......but I am uploading it today I just finished the writing & uploded it as today I am very very happy......cause today I am celebrating 14k read of my story all thanks to you.........thanks for voting me & encouraging me through your comments....it was my very first attempt of writting something & I am glad to know that you like my FF so much......guys you didn't tell me anything about the last chapter in comment box..........you must had read the word dad & assumed the second word to be bhai..( don't know it's the same word or she was trying to say anything else )..don't you find it weird.......what do you think why pari was calling her dad & bhai(or whatever the word is......) wait wait wait but she is an orphan naaa right then how can she call someone....is she have a family....or she had.......where thay are......who they are or were.......what she is hiding......if she has a family or had a family then.....is she aware of the fact......or...not...is she pretending to be so much scared or she is really scared.....if not them why she is pretending.......if yes then.......what make her like this....is she was like this always....or somthing made her like this.......so much confusion na but don't worry i will clear it soon.......Coming back to the new chapter HE IS A CRIMINAL .........let's start the reading........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH....

Bahut Chaha Use Magar Vo Mila Hi Nahi,

Lakh Koshish Ki Magar Faasla Mita Hi Nahi,

Us Ko Zamane Ne Is Kadar Majboor Kar Diya,

Ki Vo Meri Kisi adda Pe Thehra Hi Nahi,

Har ek Se Pucha Sabab Us Ke Na Milne Ka,

Har ek Ne Kaha Vo Tere Liye Bana Hi Nahi,

Main Tamam Koshishon Ke bawjood Haar Gayi,

Aur Vo Usse Mil Gaya Jisne Usse Manga Hi Nahi,

Itni Shiddat Se Chaha Use Aur Vo Kisi Aur Ka Ho Gaya,

Shayad Is Jahan Mein Waffa Ka Koi Sila Hi Nahi.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

AT EVENING IN THE CASTLE CUM DOOM :

PARI decided to elope from their she was about to leave the place but stoped hearing some foot steps coming towards the room.....she got scared & thought

PARI : OH MY GOD......What the hell....... he is coming back......h.....e....h..e...he.... will see me awake....God knows what he is going to do with me........ what to do.......PARI relax calm down you can't except defeat just like that.....you have to leave the place anyhow......I need to go home..........think somthing damit......Bappa please help me......

She got an idea & she again lay down on the bed in sleeping position as hse was..... & pretended to be unconscious......

The door opened & REYANSH comes to his room back after talking with ANGAD........He saw an unconscious figure of PARI infront of him lying on bed all pale...... Unaware of the fact that she was pretending to be unconscious & she is able to hear everything....... He goes near to her unconscious figure......he sat beside her on bed & holding her hand in his hand he spock.......