JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???

Hola everyone....... Hey guys I must say my FF got successful in making a special place your heart.... k_vinni You are absolutely right my ff has made you guys obsessed with it just like are heroins has made our heroes obsessed with them........ Well I think I shouldn't have put the challenge as now I am feeling that by doing that I have not put ax on my foot but I have put my foot on the ax🤦🏻‍♀️ I should have increased the number of votes & comments in chalenge... Due to this I needed to cancel my leave😔... But never mind as your love for this story made me cry with happy tears☺☺☺ I was about to update this chapter on upcoming sunday but my stubborn, impatient, ziddi, obsessed yet loving & hardworking readers made me update it... To be honest after posting 2 chapters in a single day I was not ready to update this chapter the very next day as I was hell tired but your comments encouraged me to write it & made me update it today... I think I have done enough bak bak now So here I am with very next chapter of my FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE so coming to the today's chapter named WHO IS PARI... As per the name you will get to know that Who is PARI... What is her relation with SHIKHAWAT'S... what is the relationship between ABHITI/RUHI & PARI... All your doubts related PARI will get solved... So without westing your further time in my bak bak & after making you frustrated with it 🤭lets start reading the chapter.... So here we go.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Ai Khuda Kisi Ko Aisi Zindagi Na De;
Dil Mein Rahe Sada Unse Aisi Koi Mazboori Na De!
Zindagi De To Yun Bebasi Na De;
Chahtein Yaar Ke Milan Kee;
Par Na Ho Sake Mulaqat Unse Aisi Koi Mazboori Na De!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

ABHITI/RUHI lashed out at him saying.......

ABHITI/RUHI : How dare you to say that I used her.... Do you even has the slightest idea that who she is...... Do you know who she is & what is her relationship with me..... She is my......

She was in ranged but stoped in middle realising that he tricked her but ARYAMAAN was determined so he again said angrily to make her confess......

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH..... So this is your love for her ha... The truth is always bitter LUNA...... Accept it that you take advantage of her amnesia... You purposefully made her enter in my brothers life to distract him so you will come close to me easily as he was the only hurdle in your way.... Or why you will keep her with you, what relation you has with her.... She is an orphan & you take advantage of it.... Being a RAJPUT ( Royal ) the only heir of SHIKHAWAT empire & too be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH it dosen't suits on your royalty KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT... So this is your RAJPUT ( ROYAL) blood who uses a simple orphan girl as prey for your selfish mission on the name of justice....... All your care & affection for her was fake.... you were just trying to impress me with your fire & range showing concern for her you were pretending to love her...... All those tears you flowed seeing her pain was fake..... You accept it or not but the truth will not changed that you endangered her life by involving her in all this planning & plotting & you used her for your selfishness....

He said in angry voice purposefully squeezing her weak nerve knowing that it will enraged her & it will trigger out the worst hell of anger out of her & proving him right ABHITI/RUHI got ranged she snapped at him yelling with firy eyes saying.....

ABHITI/ RUHI : How dare you.... to say I used her as prey...... How dare you to say my pain, my tears, my affection, my care, my love for her was fake.... How dare you to say i was using her.... What will you do if I will use the same words for you about your brother.... How will you feel MR. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA if I said same about you..... What will you do if I said you used your brother..... How will you react when anyone will say that you take advantage of your brother.... That your love for him was fake... hmmmm... ( laga na jhatka🤭I hope you get that😉...)