JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!

Hola Everyone... Happy Sunday..... Hey Guys how are you I hope you all are doing well.... So as I promised here I am on Sunday with the very next chapter named "HER ESCAPE PLAN"of are very own & your very 😜 favorite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Before starting the chapter firstly I want to congratulate my friend k_vinni for getting 10/10 in boards & secondly wanna day that per your good wishes my exams really went well but what to due my bad fate it can't see me happy & doing well so before the very first day of my exams I cutted my right thumb with very sharp thing while writing only 5 th page of my practice book so as a result my whole work got destroyed as all pages of my book I wrote got stained with my blood & I needed to rewrite it...... I compete the whole practical book with that injured thumb... What to say yaar it was so painful.... My all cousins wanted to help me but as my hod wanted the record books to submit only on our own handwriting they were not able to help me..... I wrote all practical papers & complete all the books with my poor injured thumb....

 I wrote all practical papers & complete all the books with my poor injured thumb

But now it is fine so don't worry..... Now thirdly wanna ask that how is the cover page.... Did you observed the small change in it..... Ya ya I changed RUMAAN photo in it..... I hope you liked it.... So after doing alot of non non useless bak bak ( blabbering ) till heart content & finishing my sad story let's come to the today's chapter as now I know you are hell irritated which I like very much you know devil me but I think now I am doing high so before you get more frustrated & throw tomatoes on me in comment section, without westing your further time in my useless talks let's start reading with are today's chapter... & here we go.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Mere kareeb jo tum aao kisi lamhe ke liye......
Be-qarar jism ki aag ko qarar mil jaye Jaan....
Hothon se karti raho shararat tum
Pas mere aane ki......
Aur main khainch loon tumhe apni taraf kisi bahane se......
Yeh rashmi tareeke se nahi hota intezar pas aane ko.....
Bhool jao kuch lamhe ke liye sab kuch aur ho jao tum meri......
Tujh ko pyar itna karun ki inteha na ho.......
Tere kareeb itna aaoun ki fasla na rahe......
Aur tujhe aise choo loon ki koi sharm-o-haya na ho......
Tu ban jaye mere jism-o-jaan ka ik hissa.......
Jab chahun kareeb aoun, jab chahun tujhe apna bana loon.....!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

NEXT DAY EARLY IN THE MORNING :

AT RS MANSION WITH PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) :

REYANSH was sleeping in his room on his large king sized comfy bed covered with a soft cozy duvet very peacefully..... His sleep broken feeling some water drops & hearing his sweetheart's soft voice who was trying to wake him up to get ready for his work.... Hearing her melodious voice which was calling his name which was sounding like a pleasent music to his ears he slowly opened his eyes a little bit only to found the figure of his lady love standing in front of in wearing a beautiful ref saree with wet hairs holding a tray in her hand carring morning ☕coffee☕ for him.....