"Oh you all are here already? Come in~"

All of them entered inside to find Changbin trying to act cute to get the cookies from Chan while Chan is simply disgusted.

"Can you stop Changbin hyung? I'm cringing because of what my precious eyes just had to witness" Hyunjin said with a disgusted expression, while the others laughed.

"Oh right! So this is Aura and this is her brother Felix" Seoyeon introduced the siblings to the elder boys. They both smiled and greeted while the three boys returned the greetings back.

"I swear to god Seoyeon couldn't stop ranting about you both" Minho chuckled.

"I heard you both are from Australia too" Chan said and the siblings nodded.

"Ayy same" Chan replied with a big smile.

"Hyung you'll offend Sam Hwang" Seungmin joked, looking at Hyunjin who squinted his eyes at him.

"Hey Seungmin! What is your problem?" Hyunjin said in English making Everyone laugh.

"Anyways, am gonna go order some food. What do you all want?" Chan asked.

"How about fried chicken and pizza?" Jeongin said and looked at everyone for their opinion. All of them nodded and Chan made the call to order the food decided.

They all settled down and talked about random things. For some reason, Aura didn't feel as anxious as she always did when she met new people. She genuinely looked relaxed. Felix was happy seeing his sister that way.

"You're happy right?" Aura beamed at Felix and nodded, making Felix smile and pat her head lovingly.

"I've never had such loving friends before so I feel really happy" Felix pulled her in a side hug and pecked her temple.

"I feel happy for you too peanut. I love you" Aura replied the same words back.

Aura didn't have much friends back in Australia. Apart from Felix, there were only two people she had ever interacted with in school while they were in Australia and they were both Felix's friends. However, they weren't someone she could hang out with often. This was the first time she is hanging out with friends after school and she felt ecstatic.

She felt she was already able to rely on them. The way all of them embraced her and Felix with open arms, she couldn't have been more happier.

They made Aura feel more confident and worthy in herself. Specially Seoyeon. Seoyeon was already so close to Aura. They were enjoying being with each other more than anything. This connection felt special and Aura was glad it did.

"Peanut?" Hyunjin giggled slightly, hearing the nickname Felix had for Aura.

"Yeah. You see she is so tiny. Literally peanut sized. That's why I call her that."

"Hello lixie I am not that small! And you're not very tall yourself"

"Atleast am taller than you so you don't have a say here you small bean"

"Don't worry, you're cute!" Chan exclaimed making Aura beam.

The doorbell rang, signalling that the food had arrived. Chan got up and made a beeline for the door.

As Chan placed the food on the coffee table, Seungmin got up to get some glasses to pour the cold drink in. Everyone settled to dig in the food as if they'd been hungry for ages.

"Waah! It feels good! I thought I'll die starving"

"I was thinking why Hyunjin's dramatic ass hadn't made a comment like this today. Here we got it finally" Yibo struggled to speak with his mouth full, making Hyunjin scoff.