"Yeah am almost done packing all my stuff" Aura said to her brother over the call as she packed her novels and books in a carton.

"How is it there? Did you both settle well?" She asked Felix.

"Yeah we did. Hyung and I went to finalize the deal with the owner of the tattoo studio today. He said we could rent it so now Changbin hyung can almost start his work in two or three days" Felix explained. 

"Woah tell him I said congratulations!" Aura said. Felix and Changbin had officially moved to Asan a day ago. So, Aura was now packing her stuff to move in to her and Hyunjin's place.

"Are the people there nice? Also when do your classes start?" 

"Yes, our neighbours are really friendly and my classes start from next week. I went to get my schedule today"

"Ooh Hyunjin and I need to go get our schedules too. College starts in three days" Aura answered. Seoyeon, Jisung and Yibo had already started their classes while Seungmin's were starting from the next day. 

"I miss you peanut" Felix suddenly said. 

"I miss you too Lixie. Y'all come over on weekends okay?" 

"Yeah we will. You both take care too. Finish packing your stuff, Hyunjin must be on his way to get you" The siblings ended the call with warm and loving words to each other and Aura then focused on taping up the carton she just now filled.

As she started arranging her clothes in the suitcases, she heard the apartment's door open and a second later, her boyfriend called for her.

"Aura baby are you done?" Hyunjin said, entering her room.

"Yeah almost, just keeping the last set of clothes" She answered as she stopped working for a second to hug her boyfriend who was demanding her attention.

"We could have called the packers & movers you know" Hyunjin said as he fixed Aura's hair for her.

"Yeah but I wanted to do it myself, it's fun" Aura said, grinning.

"Besides, we need to save money. We'll have a lot of expenses and bills to pay now. There's a lot that needs to be done" She added.

"Hmm, you're right. Come let's finish this fast" Hyunjin said as he started helping Aura to pack the cosmetics, toiletries and other necessary stuff.

As he was putting Aura's laptop in the bag, her phone rang. It was her dad.

"Aura, your dad's calling" He called her as she came rushing in from the washroom. She picked up the call and greeted in a little awkward and happy tone. 

The things between her and her dad had recently started getting back to normal. They had talked out the misunderstandings and said their part of apologies a few months ago but it still was taking a little time to wash the awkwardness away.

Surprisingly, her dad's wife, Victoria was treating Aura and Felix really nicely and always looked out for them although they were still really awkward with each other. 

"Hey dad!" Aura said.

"Hey sweetie, I heard today's your moving in day with your boyfriend"

"Yes dad, we were just packing the last of the boxes right now" Aura replied, smiling. She was happy her dad called her often now. Victoria too, talked to her frequently and they both were making efforts to mend things between them and Aura and Felix. It made Aura content and relieved. 

"Is your man there with you?" Her dad asked and Aura looked at Hyunjin, asking him to answer.

"Yes dad, the phone is on speaker mode so you can say what you want"