"You know am proud of you right?" Yibo asked Seoyeon, who was sitting in front of him, with Yibo's arms around her.

"Yes" Seoyeon replied in a low voice. All of them were sitting in the practice hall, practising for the fest.

Seoyeon had been practising day and night, trying to get better and better when she was already doing so amazing and Yibo wanted to make sure Seoyeon knew he was proud of her, and that she was doing awesome.

"I love you" Yibo said softly, placing a kiss on Seoyeon's head.

"I love you too" Seoyeon smiled. Amongst all the shitty things happening since few days, the only thing or rather the only one making her happy was Yibo.

"Ayo where's my sister?" Felix asked, as he entered the room with Jisung after finishing the practice for the sports events.

"She's in the music room with Seungmin to practice the song" Hyunjin replied.

"They must be here in no time now" Jeongin said.

"Why did you not take part in any of the cultural or sports events by the way?" Jisung asked Jeongin.

"Am too lazy to be doing all that shit. I volunteered for the organising and stuff tho" Jeongin answered.

"What's up y'all? Seungmin in the building!" Seungmin said, entering the hall with Aura.

"Kay y'all, Seungmo and I wanna see your performances please" Aura said.

Hyunjin stood up right away, taking his position and signalling Jeongin to play the song.

Seungmin, Felix and Jisung went to sit along with Aura, who was looking at Seoyeon, visibly hurt how Seoyeon looked away the second their eyes met, a cold look in her eyes.

Aura was hurt, very hurt. She didn't even know why exactly was Seoyeon doing this. Have I done something wrong? She asked herself numerous times, trying to recall if she had accidentally said or done something Seoyeon didn't like, but nothing of that sort came up in her mind.

Why had she suddenly become so distant? Why was she always hanging out with everyone except me? Not even talking to me?

The song started playing, breaking Aura's chain of thoughts. She saw how perfect Hyunjin's moves were, not missing a single beat. Damn, how hot he looked while dancing. Aura was literally in awe.

All through the performance, Hyunjin kept his eye contact with Aura, winking and smirking every now and then. Hyunjin, when dancing and Hyunjin, in normal situations, were two different people. His duality was insane and Aura found it too hot.

As the performance ended, everyone cheered and clapped. It was now Yibo and Seoyeon's turn to show their performance. The song started and Seoyeon and Yibo moved perfectly in sync. Their moves were perfect, their coordination was perfect. They looked really good with each other. Everyone kept hyping them up all the way.

Once their practices were over, it was time to attend the last class of the day.

As they started packing their stuff to leave for the class, Aura approached Seoyeon.

"Yo Seoyeon-ah, how about we hang out today? Let's cook something together?"

"I can't. I've got some work" Seoyeon said.

"You gonna hang out with that Jaeha or something?" Aura replied.

"Stop assuming things for god's sake!" Seoyeon was getting annoyed now.

"Am assuming? I talked to Minho yesterday. He said you haven't as such been busy but you still everytime refuse to spend time with me? What's up?" Aura asked, this time determined to find out what exactly went wrong between them.