"It's our anniversary tomorrow baby" Hyunjin said, putting an arm around Aura as they stood in the balcony, watching the sunset.

"Yeah. Can't believe it's already been a year" Aura said, looking at the sky changing its colour, a soft smile adorning her face.

It had already been a year of them dating and three months of them staying together. They'd come a long way together.

"I love you so much" Aura confessed, now looking at Hyunjin who was already looking at her with a fond look.

"I love you too baby. All that you are is literally all I've ever wanted" Hyunjin intertwined their hands together, as he took in Aura's features. He could never get tired of looking at her, being with her. She was all he had ever wanted to be able to feel complete.

"I've got so much to say but at the end, all that comes out is an 'I love you'." Aura said, resting their foreheads against each other.

"Your eyes do tell me all that you want to say" Hyunjin said, gazing into her eyes. Aura leaned in, connecting her lips with his as they kissed slowly. Hyunjin pulled Aura closer as she put her arms around his neck. They pulled away for a second, catching their breathes.

"Can we cross our boundaries today? I just don't wanna hold back anymore" Hyunjin let out in a breathy voice. Aura didn't hesitate before nodding and kissing him again. 

Hyunjin headed to their bedroom with Aura in his arms, not breaking the kiss. He gently placed her on the bed and sat in front of her. 

"You can tell me if you want to stop" Hyunjin said before once again pulling Aura into a kiss, a passionate one. His hands slowly travelled to the hem of Aura's sweater, snaking in.

Aura flinched for a fraction of second before relaxing under Hyunjin's warm touch. She put her hands on his jaw, kissing him deeper as Hyunjin's hand slowly travelled upwards, caressing her sides while also pulling the sweater above. 

They pulled away for a second to get the sweater off of Aura's body completely. Aura helped Hyunjin remove his own hoodie and the both of them looked at each other, eyes holding desire. That look, that feeling was new to them both and they knew where it was gonna take them. 

Aura's eyes travelled down to Hyunjin's shirtless body, she took in a sharp breathe, looking at his toned and well built abs.

Her hands slightly grazed his skin before she pulled it back, embarrassed to make a move. Hyunjin held her hand, moving it towards himself to let it rest on his abdomen before putting an arm around her bare waist, pulling her closer.

"Touch me as you want" Hyunjin whispered to her.

Aura traced Hyunjin's abs with her fingers before pushing Hyunjin on the bed gently, making him lay down. She leaned in, placing kisses on Hyunjin's neck.

Hyunjin's grip on her waist grew tighter with every kiss and hickey that Aura gave him. He was losing his senses and the desire was taking over completely.

He let out a groan as he felt Aura kiss the base of his neck, slightly nipping at it too. 

He flipped them over, leaning in to kiss Aura's neck, collarbones and her chest, making hickeys too while Aura let out small whimpers, her nails digging into Hyunjin's back. 

"Are you sure you want this?" Hyunjin asked as his hand rested on the waist band of Aura's shorts. 

"Yes Hyunnie, I am sure" Aura replied without hesitating as Hyunjin let out a smile, his fingers tugging at the waistband.

"Just so you know , you can stop me anytime" Aura nodded, pulling Hyunjin in a kiss again. She knew she wouldn't be stopping him from here. They'd already gone too far to stop now.