"Are you done with your shift?" Aura asked Hyunjin over the phone as she exited the local library she worked at as a part-time library assistant. 

"Yeah almost" Hyunjin replied. He worked part-time in a cafe. The couple had to pay off their expenses and rent and so they had to find themselves jobs. Aura hadn't given up on writing the articles in newspapers since it had been paying her good.

They both were able to earn enough to pay for Kkami and their expenses while their parents helped with the college fees.  

"Okay then am coming to pick you up. We gotta go buy groceries for the evening too" Aura replied as she now started for the cafe to go get her boyfriend.

"Alright baby, be safe. Am waiting" 

****

"Hyung how do I ask her out?" Jeongin asked as he tried to think of ways to ask his crush out. A new girl had taken admission in his school and Jeongin was friends with her for quite a while now. 

"Just simply tell her you like her" Chan said, not looking up from his laptop. 

"Your single ass is literally no help. Forget it, I'll ask someone else" Jeongin scoffed as Chan looked at him with a defensive face. 

"Okay whatever, let's get ready or we'll be late" Chan said as Jeongin nodded, heading to his room to get ready. They were all going over to Hyunjin and Aura's. 

It had been a month since all of them shifted to different places and this was going to be the first time since then that they were all meeting together. 

Once Chan and Jeongin got ready, they left home to go pick Seungmin and Minho up. Seungmin had been constantly practicing along with managing college and even though it was tiring, he kept going with the hope that all his hardwork would pay off once he achieves his dream. 

Minho now worked in a multinational company as an executive, with a good pay, something he had always wanted so he could provide for his family in Gimpo while also financially supporting Seoyeon. He wanted Seoyeon to have the best of everything.

The four boys together left for Hyunjin and Aura's, excited to be meeting their friends after almost a month. 

"How's practice, Seungmo?" Chan asked.

"Am doing pretty well! Recently, we had the monthly evaluation and I got a really good feedback" Seungmin exclaimed, as Jeongin, Minho and Chan looked at him proudly.

"Okay but why did y'all never tell me the last year of high school was going to be this fucked up? I really am this close to dropout" Jeongin whined, attaching his forefinger and thumb together.

"Am sorry bestie but suffer" Minho deadpanned as Chan giggled. 

****

"Ayo bestie am already outside your dorms. Where are you?" Seoyeon said to Jisung over the call as she waited for him outside his college dorms. 

"Just a minute. Am just leaving the- OWW- room" Jisung struggled. Seoyeon could hear thuds and crashing and she knew Jisung tripped or ran into something.

"Geez, just when I think you can't get any dumber-" Another thud. "-You prove me wrong Jisung.." Seoyeon sighed. 

"Just come downstairs without breaking your bones" She added.

"Yeah bitch be there in 2" Jisung uttered.   

As Jisung finally made it to her safely, they headed to their friends' as well, picking Yibo up on the way. They were so hyped that they couldn't stop talking extremely loud about everything. The cab driver was barely putting up with their shit.