It was the day of math exam and Aura was super stressed. The thought that she might fail the exam was scaring her like anything. She was good at other subjects but math has always been her biggest enemy.

"Relax peanut, you'll do good." Felix, who had his biology exam, tried to reassure his sister.

They were walking hand in hand to school and Aura couldn't stop babbling the formulas again and again just in case she forgets them given the goldfish memory she has.

Once they reached the school, they found Hyunjin standing at the gate.

"Oh Hyunjin! Good morning" Felix greeted the boy with his usual soft smile.

"Ah finally you both are here. I was waiting for you both"

"Waiting for us both? Or waiting for Aura?" Felix said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stop it Lix!" Hyunjin gave a shy smile and looked at the girl beside Felix. Stress visible on her face.

"Hey Aura, it's okay don't be so stressed. It's just a unit test anyway"

"I know but I just don't want your efforts to go in vain or disappoint you all."

Aura was scared that if she failed, she'll disappoint everyone. Most importantly Felix and Seoyeon, who had been doing everything to make her believe in herself like they did in her. The way they had been encouraging her to work hard. And Jisung, who literally did everything to make her less stressed and made her laugh whenever she seemed worried.

But most importantly, she was scared to disappoint Hyunjin, who literally gave up on his own time to teach her, and who had put so much effort and belief in her. It would be a shame if she disappointed these people.

"No Aura don't think that way. First of all, you'll do well. You worked really hard and it'll pay off. And second, even if by chance something happens, no one will be disappointed. Everyone loves you and this little thing won't make them disappointed. Don't think that way please." Hyunjin said, taking her hand in his and caressing it.

Aura acquiesced and headed inside the school with the two boys. They went to their lockers to get the necessary stuff out and waited in the hallway for Seoyeon and others.

Once they reached, all of them hugged each other and wished luck, Seoyeon and Aura being the most stressed out but still reassuring each other.

Once the bell rang, all of them headed to their rooms. Hyunjin and Aura walked together to the classroom and waited for the teacher to come while doing the last minute revision.

"Here, I bought you chocolate milk. Drink this so you feel a little better" Hyunjin handed the tiny bottle to Aura who took it with a big smile, thanking the boy.

~~

The one hour exam finally got over and Aura visibly seemed relaxed. She felt she did good enough to score decent.

"Did you do well?" Hyunjin asked, coming up to her seat and helping her pack her stuff. Aura nodded with a smile, getting the same in return from the boy.

"I knew you'll do it! Am proud of you" Hyunjin patted Aura's head and they got up to head to the cafeteria.

"Since the exams are over today, let's go and hang out with the hyungs" Jisung suggested when everyone was settled on a big table, feeding their empty stomachs.

"Wow Jisung-ah, how did you come up with this good idea?" Yibo said, taking a big bite of his sandwich.

"I have one braincell and it bounces around in my skull like a windows screen saver. When it hits a corner perfect, I'm allowed one good idea" Jisung said with a straight face.

"This, everyone, is the reason I question why am still best friends with him" Seoyeon said, literally done with the boy sitting across from her while everyone laughed.

After the school got over, the group headed over to Chan's place. It had been a while since they met the older boys.

"Hello babies~ how were you exams?" Chan exclaimed happily as soon as he opened the door.

"Yeah grandpa, we did well" Jeongin said, entering the house and looking at a very defensive face of chan. He chuckled.

"Do you know why we have two chopsticks and you have two eyes?" Minho said to Changbin who was seated across from him on the floor and eating some snacks. They were as usual bickering about something.

As soon as Minho saw the group, he got up and ran towards them. Seoyeon smiled at him, for a second feeling like Minho was coming to hug her, but of course she was too optimistic.

"My Jisungie~" Minho ran towards him with his arms open wide.

"Changbin, adopt me as your sister. My brother doesn't care about me."Seoyeon said.

Minho chuckled and came up to hug her, caressing her head lovingly.

All of them went to settle down. Some of them sitting on the floor and some on the couch. Aura sat beside Felix and Changbin on the floor while Hyunjin, Chan, Jeongin and Seungmin took the couch. Minho and Jisung sat across Aura while Yibo and Seoyeon took the two spaces left on the couch.

They all decided to watch a movie. Now since, everyone had different suggestions, they settled on one movie that was all of their's favourite- Train to Busan.

All of them stuffed their mouth with snacks, completely focused on the movie. Since Felix wasn't really a fan of thrillers and horrors, every time he flinched, he unknowingly cuddled more into Changbin. Changbin of course noticed this but didn't say anything. He tried to hold his smile in but the cuddle bug beside him made it difficult for him.

Meanwhile Yibo tried everything to get his girl's attention but Seoyeon was too focused on the movie to notice anything. Not that Yibo didn't like the movie, it's just that Seoyeon was too close to him and he certainly couldn't keep his hands to himself. He wanted her to focus on him like he did on her.

He moved his hand up her thigh, tracing small circles with his thumb over the fabric of her jeans. However, he didn't get any attention. So he placed his arm around her stomach, hugging her and kissing her neck, making her flinch. Yibo smirked and started placing more soft kisses on her neck while also keeping a check if anyone was noticing them.

Seoyeon tried to make him stop, wiggling to get out of his hold but Yibo was just too strong. Seoyeon was definitely liking whatever he was doing. However that certainly wasn't a right place for this. Seoyeon looked at him with pleading eyes, asking him to stop for now and Yibo complied knowing what Seoyeon said was right.

***

Later that night, when Aura was done with her shower and was lying in her bed, she decided to text Hyunjin, in order to thank him for his help.

[ Hello Hyunjin, I wanted to thank you
for helping me these past few days>

< Hey no you don't have to thank me ]
< Am glad I could help you]

[ Am glad I found a friend like you>
[ I don't think I would have been
able to do well if it wasn't for you>

< You know it's not that ]
< Anyway umm Aura, I gotta ask something... ]

[ yep?>

< You won't study with me now that the exams are over? ]

[ Honestly, I would love to study with you but am
not sure if it'll be alright with you...>

< It's totally alright with me ]

[ it is?>

< yeah, I love spending time with you|
< yeah, I love spending|
< yeah, I love|

< yeah, am able to revise the concept too ]

[ so can we start again tomorrow after school? >

< yep definitely! ]

______________________________________

Are y'all liking the story so far?