"Yo Lixie, what do you wish to eat for dinner today?" Aura asked. The siblings were seated on the kitchen bar, eating cereals for breakfast.

"Umm aglio e olio?" Felix said, his mouth already watering.

"Okay, we'll get the necessary stuff while coming back from school then"

"Why are you asking this right now tho? We always eat something simple for dinner. I don't want you to take so much pain."

"Tch it's no pain Lixie, I just want to cook your favourite for you" Aura said, getting up to wash the empty dishes. Felix smiled and ran over to Aura, embracing her in a back hug.

"You're such an amazing sister you know that?" Felix said, kissing Aura's temple, and rocking her side to side.

"Ay Lixie, you're such a baby" Aura giggled.

Once Aura was done with the dishes, the siblings left their apartment, to now head to school.

Once they reached the school, some people came up to them asking what they were doing in the cultural fest.

"Umm nothing as of now" They replied.

The preparations for the cultural fest had already started. Seoyeon and Yibo had been practising for their performance, and Hyunjin as well. He was performing the choreography Aura chose for him.

Seungmin? He was going to sing a song. He decided that if he managed to perform well in the fest, he'll go for becoming a kpop trainee. His parents were more than happy with his decision. They admired his music skills and always wanted him to make a career in music.

Aura, Felix, Jeongin and Jisung had registered themselves for the sports events. They hadn't taken any part in the cultural fest.
~~

Aura's first class was Psychology, along with Seoyeon. She entered the classroom and spotted Seoyeon sitting at their usual seat- the one beside the window, somewhere invisible. Aura went and sat beside her best friend, immediately cuddling up and linking arms with her.

"I realised something" Aura said, making Seoyeon raise her eyebrows up in question.

"Am a hundred percent simp for you" Aura said smirking while Seoyeon giggled.

"Hyunjin will kick your ass Aura" Seoyeon said, flicking Aura's forehead lightly, making her giggle.

"I love you Seoyeon-ah" Seoyeon smiled.

"I love you too"

Once the teacher arrived, they engaged themselves in studies, waiting for the lesson to get over so they could get to practice.

Since there was only a month left for the fest, most of the classes were now given for the practice and preparations.
~~

As soon as the bell rang, the students rushed out of the class to go to their respective practice venues.

"Aura, I need to go to the washroom first" Seoyeon said, and Aura followed her to the washroom. As Seoyeon headed inside, Aura waited outside scrolling through her social media.

On the other hand, Seoyeon was fixing her clothes once she was done with her business but she heard her name being said. She decided to stay inside the cubicle to listen to what those two girls outside were saying.

"Did you listen how she said Seoyeon's dance sucks?" a girl said.

"Who? Aura?"

"Yeah. Kim Bora and Aura were saying that right now. Didn't you listen? I was surprised to hear that. I mean Aura and Seoyeon literally stick to each other like glue 24/7. I thought they were best friends." Seoyeon's eyebrows slightly furrowed listening to all this trash.