As Felix and Aura entered the school premises, they found the boys waiting for them. All of them had banners in their hands. Some with Felix's name, some Jisung's and some with Aura's.

'Our Sunshine Lee Felix'

'Lee Felix Fighting!'

Jeongin and Seungmin held the banners, giving wide toothy smiles to Felix, who was giggling.

"Wait I've made one too" Yibo said and took the banner out of his bag.

'If you were a Transformer, you'd be 'Optimus Fine.'' It said.

"Yibo- that's literally a pick up line" Felix sighed.

"I know. I've made this on behalf of Changbin hyung" Yibo said, causing Felix to chuckle.

"Look here" Hyunjin asked Yibo and snapped a picture of him.

"I gotta send this to Seoyeon" he added, laughing.

"Why is she not here tho?" Felix asked.

"She won't be attending school today" Jisung answered and everyone went silent. Aura let out a huge sigh.

"But don't worry guys, she's sent good wishes for all three of us. And Aura, she said you have to win the game at all costs" Jisung said, trying to make the gloomy mood better. Seoyeon's absence was making everyone dull.

Aura looked at Jisung and nodded with a soft smile. She really wanted Seoyeon to be there and cheer for her.

"Noona, when is your game?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh it's the last event"

"C'mon guys let's go. Jisung's race will start in a few minutes" Seungmin said, checking the time.

All of them went to the school ground. All the participants were there already, including the rest of the school who were there to cheer for their favourites.

Jisung did some warm up exercises and took his position on the race track, the determination of winning visible in his eyes. Jisung might always act goofy and clumsy but he was very hardworking and he knew when to take things seriously.

"Go Han Jisung! You can win!" Aura shouted at the top of her lungs, cheering her best friend.

The race started and everyone ran, Jisung taking the lead. He ran with all the strength he had until he finally reached the finish line, winning the race. He dropped to his knees and smiled in contentment as everyone clapped.

He could hear his friends cheering the loudest and he was worried all of them would lose their voice.

As all of them went towards the basketball court, waiting for the Taekwondo match to start. Jisung took out his phone, typing a quick text to his boyfriend, informing him about his win.

Aura came and wrapped her arms around him as all of them stood in the stands, waiting for Felix to show up and take away the win.

"Seoyeon and Minho hyung will be proud. I texted them" Jisung said, hugging Aura back.

"Of course they will be. You did amazing Sungie, we're all proud of you" Aura said, patting Jisung's back and looking up at him with a proud smile. Jisung smiled back at her, so wide, his eyes almost disappeared.

"Now I want you to win your game as well. I know you will" Jisung said and Aura nodded. The other boys started cheering as soon as Felix showed up, dressed in his dobok. Aura pulled away from Jisung to put all her attention on the match.

As the match started, everyone in the court cheered louder and louder as Felix scored points after points. The first round got over with Felix at a good lead.