~A month later~

"Aura, are you done?" Jisung asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah almost....actually sungie, I need your help" Hearing his best friend ask for him, Jisung entered in her room.

"Yep what's wrong?"

"Jisung-ah can you close this zipper of my dress? I don't know it's stuck halfway in the fabric it seems" Jisung nodded and moved closer to Aura, who turned her back towards him and held her hair up in order for him to be able to close the zipper.

Once done, he patted her shoulders and Aura adjusted her hair back.

"Waah you look pretty..." Jisung commented, making Aura beam.

"For the first time" he added and Aura smacked his arm playfully.

"Is Lixie done yet?" Aura asked.

"Yeah he's just ironing his jacket."

Aura and Jisung left the former's room and headed downstairs to find Felix fully ready.

It was Chan's graduation day, followed by a lunch. All of them were accompanying Chan to the ceremony since they were the only family Chan had in Korea. Chan's parents were staying in Australia so it was impossible for them to attend the ceremony.

Even though Chan was missing his family way too much, he was happy that the kids were there with him. He called them his happy place.
~~

When Chan's name was announced, the hall erupted in cheers. Chan was a popular student at university and practically had good relations with everyone.

Minho and the rest of them cheered as loud as they could embarrassing Chan. However, none of them gave two shits about it. They were just too happy at their hyung's graduation.

"Congratulations!" Everyone congratulated Chan and gave him gifts once the graduation ceremony got over. All of them now headed to a nice restaurant to have some good food.

"Hyung is old now" Jeongin said, teasing Chan.

"Ayy Ayy, am not old" Chan argued back.

"Look at him getting triggered like an old man" Changbin teased again, making everyone except Chan laugh. Chan was used to this shit now. It was an everyday thing.

"You're looking pretty" Hyunjin whispered in Aura's ear amongst all the bickering, walking beside her. Aura looked up at him and smiled muttering a thank you before looking away shyly.

Aura had admitted she had fallen for Hyunjin. She even told Felix and her best friends Seoyeon and Jisung, all three of them suggesting her to confess. However, Aura feared she might get rejected and that'll make Hyunjin and her friendship awkward.

Aura just certainly couldn't stop herself from falling for him. They had been spending time in school together, they even met after school to study everyday. Sometimes the two of them would go to play basketball together too. Being together for so long in a day apparently got them really close to each other.

Aura loved how Hyunjin cared for her, how he was such a pure soul. His soft smile always melted her heart and she couldn't stop liking him more each passing day.

What she didn't know was Hyunjin was in the same state as her. He liked her as much as she liked him. Maybe even more. Aura's baby like personality but mature thought process had captivated Hyunjin and he certainly was too deep in this to be able to do anything now. He was just waiting for the right time and building up enough courage to be able to confess to her.