Aura got ready and was now waiting for Hyunjin to come and pick her up.

As soon as Hyunjin's text came, Aura bid Felix goodbye and went out of the house, descending the stairs at a fast pace. She was too excited to meet Hyunjin.

She saw Hyunjin waiting and went towards him.

"You seem excited. Are you that happy to see me?" Hyunjin said, wiggling his eyebrows and Aura shook her head.

"Am excited to meet Kkami" she said smiling, earning a pout from the boy beside her. Aura giggled.

They walked towards Hyunjin's home, talking about random things, with Hyunjin flirting with Aura every now and then.

"Yo let's stop by the supermarket for a minute" Aura said.

"Sure but what do you need to buy?"

"Am going to your house for the first time so I shouldn't be going empty handed"

"Ayy there's no such formality. It's totally okay"

"Shut up. I wanna buy something for aunty"

Aura and Hyunjin entered the supermarket and Aura decided buy an ice cream tub. While Aura was busy buying the stuff, Hyunjin called his mom to ask if she needed him to get something.

"Mom do you need something? Am at the supermarket"

"No not really. What do you guys wanna eat?"

"Anything would do. Just please make sure to not make it spicy at all. She can't eat spicy food."

"So nothing specific?"

"You can make egg or chicken curry. Aura likes these"

"And something that you'll like to have?"

"I'll eat whatever Aura eats" Hyunjin replied, looking back at Aura who was still busy choosing the flavour of ice cream to buy.

"Ooh boy you are so in love with her"

"I- what? Mom?"

"I mean you literally know what all she likes. And you're ready to eat whatever she eats when you're actually such a picky eater. Are you sure y'all just friends?" Hyunjin's mom teased him.

"Momm~" Hyunjin whined, blushing and his mom laughed.

"Come soon. Am waiting"

Hyunjin hung up the phone and went to Aura who was done paying for the ice cream tub. She thanked the cashier and again started walking with Hyunjin towards his home.

"Oh chocolate is my mom's favourite flavour" Hyunjin said, pointing at the ice cream tub.

"Really? I think I'll get along with your mom well then" Aura said, making Hyunjin laugh.

~~

"Oh my, hello Aura. I've been wanting to see you for so long. Come inside please" Hyunjin's mom warmly welcomed Aura inside the house.

"This is for you aunty" Aura said, smiling and handing over the ice cream to Hyunjin's mom. Aura was a little nervous and Hyunjin could sense it. He gently placed his hand on Aura's shoulder and squeezed it, assuring that it was okay.

"Oh thank you child" Hyunjin's mother said, patting Aura's cheek and taking the ice cream tub she offered.

"You guys can go sit in the room by the time I prepare the lunch" Hyunjin's mom instructed. As soon as she finished, Kkami came waddling and started circling around Aura.

Aura beamed and got all excited before squatting down to Kkami's level and gently picking him up. Kkami licked Aura's face and Aura laughed at the tickling sensation.

"Woah he likes you already" Hyunjin said, going over to Aura and squatting down as well. Aura smiled and started caressing Kkami, rubbing small circles at his head. She played with Kkami for a while before heading with Hyunjin to his room.

"Woah I like your room" Aura said as soon as she entered inside. The room had a white and grey interior, similar to Aura's room.

"You can stay here with me then" Hyunjin said and winked at her, causing Aura to roll her eyes playfully.

Hyunjin and Aura sat at the study table and began studying. Today it was a little different between them, a little more intense. This was the first time they were in a room together, and alone. For some reason, it was really intimidating.

Every now and then, when they looked at each other, one's eyes shifted to the other's lips, as if it was getting very tough to resist the urge to pull the other in a kiss.

Both of them knew what the other wanted but they were too shy to make a move.

"I want to kiss you so bad" Aura suddenly said, catching Hyunjin off guard, her eyes widened as soon the words left her mouth.

She never meant to say her fantasy out loud that way and that too in front of the person she fantasised about. However, it was too late now.

"I- I am sor-" she stuttered.

"Do it then" the words that left the boy's mouth made her dumbfounded. Was she hearing it correct?

"What?" Aura grew anxious and conscious, she closed her fist, digging her nails in her palm in order to not ruin the beautiful moment.

"Kiss me" the boy repeated but in contrast to what he said, he himself leaned in, staring at Aura's close fist, a smile playing on his lips, and before anything could be anticipated, their lips met.

As soon as their lips met, a weird sensation ran through their body. This feeling was alien to both of them, strange but in a good way. The kiss was awkward for the first few seconds since none of them knew how to kiss. They were each other's first kiss after all.

Hyunjin kissed Aura softly, loving how she kissed him back with equal earnestness. He slowly enclosed his hand around Aura's fist and gently tucked on her fingers, asking her to stop digging her nails in her palm. He intertwined their fingers, all this while not breaking the kiss.

Once they pulled away, they slowly opened their eyes and looked at each other with nervous smiles and red cheeks.

As soon as Hyunjin got into an eye contact with Aura, he lost all the confidence he had a moment ago while kissing her. He became all shy and felt as if he didn't have the courage to ask her out.

He instinctively stood up from his chair, and scratched his head, not knowing what to do and avoiding eye contact with Aura.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend Hyunjin?" Aura asked, looking up at him, even before Hyunjin could say anything.

He was dumbfounded for a few seconds before letting the biggest smile adorn his face, his flushed red cheeks making him look even cuter. He bent down to Aura's level with hands on his knees, and face too close to her's.

"Yes Aura, I would love to" He replied with sincerety in his voice, looking at her glistened eyes.

Aura giggled softly and Hyunjin couldn't resist kissing her. He pecked her lips and pulled back, tugging a strand of her hair behind her ear, before leaning in again, looking at how Aura softly closed her eyes, waiting for his lips to meet hers.

Aura was Hyunjin's first girlfriend, the first girl he kissed, and probably the last one too. He was in love with her, deeply and madly and he wished to do anything to make her happy, to make her smile, the way she was doing now.

The world didn't matter to Hyunjin in that moment, all that mattered was Aura, and the soft smile on her face.

______________________________________

Heh finally~
How was this chapter?