"LIXIE ARE YOU DONE??" Aura yelled from outside Felix's room. It was Monday and also their Cultural Fest day.

"YES AURA, JUST A MINUTE" Felix yelled back. They were both getting ready to go to school. Felix had returned back from Australia two days ago and though it wasn't easy, Aura and Felix had talked out and sorted things as well, coming back on normal terms.

"HURRY OMG WE'LL BE LATE" Aura said again, jumping around in tiny. She had her performance and she was definitely not willing to be late.

"Yes am done, let's go" Felix said, coming out of his room, dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a beige shirt. Aura was wearing a beautiful ice blue dress that Felix brought her from Australia.

The siblings quickly locked their apartment and headed to the bus stop. They weren't going to walk to school since that takes longer.

As they reached the school gates, everyone was already present there. They all looked really cool, especially Seungmin, Hyunjin, Seoyeon and Yibo with some makeup on for their performance.

They all headed inside, the performers settling in the waiting room while the others taking seats in the audience, waiting for the performances to start.

The performances went on until it was Seoyeon and Yibo's turn. Yibo, being a professionally trained dancer, seemed very confident. However, Seoyeon was really nervous and anxious to say the least.

Her hands were shaking and it seemed like she would go out of breathe. It's not like she lacked skills, infact she was doing just as amazing as Yibo but she wasn't good at handling stage attention.

She was scared but then the others comforted and reassured her, especially Yibo who held hands with her and walked with her to the stage. With long deep breathes and fidgeting hands, Seoyeon walked up the stage, hearing to all the genuine applause and cheering, her friends contributing the most.

The music started and Seoyeon washed all her concerns away, getting lost in the music and she danced the moves perfectly with Yibo, who was without a doubt, slaying. The music ended and the hall erupted in cheers and clapping. Both Yibo and Seoyeon hugged each other and smiled at the crowd, bowing as a thank you before walking down the stage.

Both of them let out a sigh of relief upon entering the lounge area, where the others who've performed already were sitting.

"We did amazing baby, am proud of you" Yibo said, smiling at Seoyeon and quickly kissing her.

"We did! Am so relieved now" Seoyeon replied. It all went so well and she couldn't be anymore happier.

On the other hand, Aura was dead anxious. She was sitting in the farthest corner of the room, her hands shaking and she was continuously taking deep breathes.

"Aura, bestie don't worry! We'll do amazing!" Seungmin crouched down in front of Aura and tried comforting her. She nodded.

Unlike other times, she was confident about her performance this time because 1) she had practiced a lot so she was certain she won't mess up and 2) even if in the worst case scenario, she did mess up a tiny bit, Seungmin's angelic vocals would save the day.

However, she still was anxious and scared to be in the front of the crowd. That's just something that couldn't be helped. Before they both went up the stage, Hyunjin held Aura's hands and gave her lips a peck, pulling her in a hug afterward.

"Don't worry, you'll be amazing" Hyunjin told her, rubbing the back of her hands.

Both Seungmin and Aura went up the stage. Looking at the crowd, they spotted their friends looking at the both of them with warm smiles.