"Uh Lixie?" Aura said, entering inside Felix's room.

"Yes peanut?" Felix, who was playing games on his computer, answered back.

"I have a good news and a bad news, what do want to hear first?"

"Uh, the good news?" Felix answered back, pausing his game to give all his attention to his sister.

"It's unlikely I'll ever do it again.." Aura replied.

"That's the good news?" Aura nodded.

"What have you done Aura?"

"Well you see.... I accidentally ate the last set of chocolate cookies that you had saved for yourself-"

"You what? Accidentally? What the fuck- hey! Come here you little shit!"

"Am sorry! I forgot I need to keep some for you!"

"How do you forget that?" Felix said, chasing Aura all around the house.

"I promise I'll make them for you again" Aura said, running for her life.

"That's what you said the last time you ate my cookies. And you still haven't made them for me!"

"C'mon it's just the cookies. Are you gonna fight with your little sister over them?"

"Yes" Felix frowned and went to sit on the couch.

"Lixiee I'll make them for you tomorrow I promise" Aura said, cuddling up to Felix, knowing well a cuddle bug like him can't resist the cuddles.

"You promise?" Aura nodded and Felix smiled at her, putting his arm around her.

......

"Oi Minho, pack these as well" Seoyeon said, tossing some clothes of hers over to Minho so he could pack those as well.

Minho and Seoyeon were going to their parents' house in Gimpo to spend the three days holidays with them. It had been long since they visited their parents last and so their parents had called for them.

"Have you packed Soonie, Doongie and Dori's stuff?" Minho asked to which Seoyeon nodded.

"Are you sure Sungie will take care of my babies well while we are gone?" Minho asked again for the nth time.

"Geez Minho he's your boyfriend, you know him more. How do I tell you?"

"But he's your best friend as well"

"But you both are stuck to each other like glue 24/7. Definitely you know him more."

"That's a point. I think he'll do a great job. Let's trust him"

"I already do" Seoyeon replied, caressing Doongie's head.

"Please wake up on time tomorrow so we can get ready on time" Minho instructed his little sister. Seoyeon nodded.

*****

Aura, as promised had made the cookies for Felix and now was waiting for him to come back from work so he could have them. She took her phone and dropped a message to Seoyeon.

If asked honestly, She was missing Seoyeon a lot. It had only been a day since she was gone to her parents' but Aura already felt empty.

Had Seoyeon been here in Seoul, Aura would still have this satisfaction that Seoyeon is close by. But considering how she was in a whole different city, Aura couldn't help but miss her terribly.
They had become really really close to each other, to the point called each other soulmates because their connection was just too strong and special. Aura was glad Seoyeon existed. She made her feel happy, she made her feel complete.