Chapter 14: The Queen

I groaned as I felt sore; a pair of arms pulled me into warmth. My body relaxed and I couldn't help but smile, I turned to look at Techno. He was fast asleep, my hand carefully caressed his cheek as he smiled in his sleep.

So beautiful...

I sighed before snuggling into  his warmth, smiling at the scent of something sweet. Memories from last night came back and made me blush at how nice it felt. He was called a tyrant but he was far from that, his hands had gently caressed my body and his lips left nothing but marks of his possessiveness. My lips only called for him and no one else, he was someone I didn't want to let go ever. He moved in his sleep, breaking me from my thoughts, his arms hid me protectively from the chilly morning air that lingered through the cracks of the windows. My eyes slowly closed again as the morning sun had not yet appeared.

The warmth of the sun caressed my cheek before I heard a soft chuckle. A soft kiss was placed on my forehead before they moved the blanket off my back. I whined softly as the cold air grazed my skin. "I'm sorry, my Queen.", whispered a deep but pleasant voice. The softness and warmth of a fur blanket covered me once again. I slowly opened my eyes to meet Technoblades face inches from mine. "Good morning.", he whispered. A smile formed on my lips before I greeted him back. His hand was softly placed on my cheek before he showered me in soft kisses. I laughed and hugged him, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "You're willing to continue now in the morning... There's still time before breakfast.", he chuckled before he sat up with me. "I don't know, Your Majesty. You were completely unfair with me last night.", I smirked before leaving a mark on his neck. He hummed and allowed me to mark him before he cupped my face. "You better take care of me now.", he frowned, a hue of pink dusted his cheeks. I smirked as he looked quite adorable like that. "It would be my pleasure.", I whispered.

The sun was now higher in the sky as we sat up. Techno quickly moved his hair over his shoulder to reveal his back to me. The servants in the castle had always rumored that no one had seen the Kings back even his personal maids. The only one that was allowed to help him bathe was the butler who knew Technoblade for the longest. My breath stopped as his back was covered in scars, so many scars from countless wars in his childhood. The butler had told me that wars were common during the reign of the Tyrant of Veri. If it weren't for Techno's sacrifice the kingdom would no longer be standing. I carefully hugged him and kissed his scars, how painful it should have been for him. A child having to watch his back so he wouldn't end up murdered.

"Are you in pain?", he whispered. His voice was soft and filled with worry, his hand placed on my arms around his torso. "I am... How painful it must have been to receive these...", my voice was cut off as he removed my arms to turn and hug me. "It's okay... They healed and now I can't feel the pain so don't pity me so much.", he smiled as he picked me up.

He began to walk to his bathroom and sat me by the tub. "You can fill it up and I'll heat the water!", I chirped. Technoblade laughed before nodding. "I'll be counting on you to make it just right.", he teased. I huffed as he said that, my magic was perfectly controlled. We talked and laughed before the tub was ready. "Let's go get cleaned up then...", he said.

I relaxed as we sat in the tub, Technos forehead was placed on my shoulder. I smiled, asking if he would like me to wash his hair. "Go ahead.", he said. Carefully putting enough soap to lather, his pink hair became one with the suds. "Beautiful.", I whispered before rinsing his hair. "Sit down, it's my turn.", he chuckled. His hands carefully massaged my scalp as he washed my hair; I felt like melting away. If the servants were to see this scene they would probably believe I did black magic to make their King this way. This thought made me frown, there would probably be rumors on how I bewitched the Blood God of Veri. I sighed as the water rinse my hair. "That frown doesn't suit you, (Y/n)...", he whispered as he held me close. I apologized before reminding him that we would probably missed breakfast if we didn't hurry.

Once we were done, we changed and headed downstairs. "Look at these two lovebirds!", smirked Wilbur as he was heading towards the dining hall. I growled and threw my shoe at him; he managed to dodge and run off before laughing at me. I sighed before being pulled closer to Technoblade. "Let him talk.", he smirked. I nodded as my shoe went back to its rightful place. The maids and servants all began to whisper and gossip on our way. "She probably seduced the King last night.", whispered a maid to another. I sighed and let it go, it would be damaging towards Technos reputation if I threw them out.

"It seems that this castle has no need for you anymore.", chuckled a familiar voice. My eyes widened as the butler beheaded the maids, many became silent as the blood soaked into the carpets. "I apologize, Milady... It seems some vermin never learn proper etiquette after our Master has been so gracious towards them.", smiled Mark. The head butler of the whole castle named Mark was an enigma shrouded by mystery. There were so many rumors about him that most sounded like a fairy tale. Though two facts were obviously right: one was that he never aged and the second was that he was ABSOLUTELY loyal to Technoblade. "Mark... Make sure they clean this mess up... You showed them too much mercy for badmouthing the Queen of Veri.", said Techno. I looked up to see that the Blood God could practically kill with his look at that moment. "My apologies, Sire! If we're completely honest, your punishment would have made our Queen lose her appetite!", grinned Mark. Techno sighed before taking my hand to continue our way.

Once inside the dining room, we joined everyone at the table. Wilbur held Fundy while Tubbo and Sally shared their food with Kristen. Philza had Tommy on his lap while he cleaned his face. "What would you like to eat?", whispered Techno as he placed a kiss on my hand. I smiled and told him to serve me anything. Everyone froze at our sudden intimacy, the excited looks from my parents made me want to be eaten alive by the earth.

Techno fed me a piece of fruit, I blushed as he offered me more. "I-I can eat by myself...", my voice stuttered. The Blood God only smirked at my tainted cheeks as he continued to feed me in front of my whole family. I could only sigh before grabbing my tea and avoiding everyone's looks. Tommy came around and gently pulled on Technos sleeve. "If you marry my sister, does that make us brothers now, Technoblade?", he asked. My tea almost went down the wrong pipe as I heard Tommy ask that.

The whole table roared with laughter and giggles. Tommy was quietly waiting for the Kings answer. "I suppose so, Theseus.", he smiled. A smile grew on my lips as Tommy celebrated, giving Technoblade a hug before running off to Kristen. Techno looked at me before taking my hand, part of me was worried what he would think of me but seeing how we were all together now, it was quite pleasant.

The morning was finally turning into noon as I stretched my wings outside. A familiar giggle was heard before Ranboo hugged me. "Mother! Are we really going to Solis for my birthday?", he grinned. I nodded before hugging him and holding his hand. Today we would go celebrate the child's birthday since Ranboo didn't know when he was born. Everyone agreed that his birthday would be on the 29th day of the shortest month. "Someone is excited.", chuckled Technoblade. Ranboo ran over to hug him, this only made the God smile before picking him up.

"Let's head out then."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*