Chapter 15: Visiting King Eret

Art by @Miissing_on Twitter! I actually found this on Pinterest and this is the credit that was given, if wrong please correct me!

The trip to Solis was tiring but nothing that we couldn't handle. Techno had both Tommy and Ranboo snuggled against him while Tubbo and Fundy were against me. "I hope it's not too much of a bother to have me here.", said Sally. She was so shy around everyone that I decided that it would be nice to bond a bit more during the trip. "It's not if anything... Wilbur is going to kill me for stealing you and Fundy.", I joked. Sally looked surprised for a minute before she shook her head, promising that Wilbur would never do that. "It's a joke. My brother wouldn't really kill me but I know he's a bit upset that you climbed in our carriage instead of going with him and our parents.", I smiled. Sally blushed from embarrassment, the forest deity was so timid that I sometimes wondered what she saw in my barbaric brother. "Sally, can I ask you something?", I asked, frowning a bit before taking her hand. "Of course!", she smiled. Her long curly hair bounced as she excitedly had answered.

"Did my brother force himself upon you?", I asked. Techno let out a soft laugh before he avoided my glare, I looked back at Sally. She was red as a beet and shook her head. "Never! H-He was so kind and loving that I couldn't help but fall in love with him!", she announced. I smiled, my brother had really fallen deeply in love with her and I could see why. "Good, you can always come to me if any problem arises.", I grinned. The deity looked at me before she carefully hugged me. "Thank you... I was honestly scared that no one would like me... Your family has shown me nothing but kindness and care... To me and my child.", she whispered. My hand gently rubbed her back, it was nice to get to know the girl more. She was someone that had brought nothing but happiness to Wilbur and for me, that was all the more reason to love her like family.

We stopped for a short break in a field that was on the outskirts of Solis. I chuckled as Wilbur hugged and kissed Sally. "Did those two say anything to bother you?", he frowned while he hid her. Sally laughed before she reassured him that she had nothing but a pleasant time with Techno and me. Beautiful red carnations bloomed in the deity's hair as she smiled at Wilbur, he blushed and announced that he was taking his wife and child back. Fundy reached up and Wilbur quickly picked him up before walking around with his family in the field. "Techno! Let's go collect bugs!", grinned Tommy, pulling on the King's cape. The Blood God looked over to me, I nodded my head and signaled him to go. The boys all went with the King as I sat under a tree, the warm breeze felt nice in my hair and wings. "You look ready to fly away, dear.", smiled Kristen as she joined me. I leaned onto her shoulder and smiled at the cozy scent she gave off. "The wind feels so nice, Mother. Don't you also want to fly away.", I whispered as I closed my eyes. Kristen let out a soft chuckle before her gentle hand patted my head. "Yes, the wind is very nice here.", she whispered. We sat there for a while before we heard Philza and Techno. They were running after the kids who were chasing some rabbits. "Oh, dear. Look at them go.", laughed Kristen before she summoned her familiars. Two large ravens flew over the group and captured the rabbits, the kids whined before they ran towards us. There, Kristen gave them the small creatures, reminding them all to be careful.

"Life is fragile. You all must remember that. Every living thing matters and as Gods we all must protect and guide it.", she said. Tommy looked at his Mother with admiration while nodding. Ranboo and Tubbo also nodded, promising to try their best. "Mother? Can we die even if were Gods?", asked Tommy as he handed me the rabbit. Kristen brought him close to pick him up. "Of course... We are Gods and we live so long but that doesn't mean there aren't ways to kill us. But you never have to worry about that, my love. Mother and Father will protect all of you, no matter what.", she smiled and kissed his temple. Tommy nodded and hugged her, Philza came over and chuckled. "Aww, I thought Tommy was too old for his Mothers hugs.", teased the man. The boy huffed and ignored him while we all giggled before gathering to eat and continue our journey.

At the entrance of the gates stood Eret wearing a beautiful white dress. "(Y/n)! It's so nice to see you all!", he smiled before hugging me. I laughed before hugging him back, after we all greeted each other, we headed inside the white castle. We chatted and headed to the garden while the children followed close by. "Eret, I hope you can excuse us... May my wife and I head to our room?", frowned Wilbur. Eret smiled before nodding, to our surprise, Fundy began to cry and protest. "Oh, don't cry.", whispered Eret as he petted the child's head. Fundy immediately calmed down and asked to be carried by the King.

"I apologize, he's usually well behaved.", frowned Sally. Eret chuckled and reassured them that he didn't mind taking care of Fundy while they rested. "Thank you, we're in your debt.", smiled Wilbur before bowing. Eret became flustered as the couple bowed, reminding them that they were royalty and didn't have to do that. I smiled as Fundy played with the King's hair before reaching for his glasses. "Such a cutie.", giggled the King. He called for one of the maids, who brought him a black blindfold. He removed his glasses and the maid swiftly and gracefully placed the blindfold over the King's eyes. "Here you go.", smiled Eret while handing the glasses to Fundy. I frowned and asked if he needed help walking around. "Don't worry about me! I know every corner of this castle, like the back of my hand. My eyes are not something that can handle the sun.", he smiled. I pondered on his words before he looked in my direction.

"It's a curse from the Dark Creator, Amon..."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*