Chapter 21: The Dreams

Several years later...

Sparks flew as my sword clashed with Tommy's, the young man grinned at me as he noticed how he caught me off guard. "Good one, kid.", I smirked, pushing him away. Tommy complained about not being a kid anymore and charged at me again. Techno and Wilbur stood off in the distance and watched as we sparred. After a while, Tommy landed on his ass and sighed. "I guess I need more training...", mumbled Tommy. I quickly helped him up and chuckled as the boy complained, he was no longer my cute little apprentice who followed me around in the woods anymore. He was the captain of the knights at the tender age of 17 and even though we all told him he didn't need to do that. He had a promise to accomplish and that was why he was so dedicated to becoming the captain.

"Theseus, go get cleaned up. You are going to attend the meeting with us.", smiled Techno. Tommy nodded and grinned at Wilbur before heading inside. "He's all grown up.", smiled Wilbur. I chuckled and reminded him that Fundy wasn't a child anymore either. "Ah yes... my little champion...", sighed Wilbur. We all headed towards the garden where Wilburs eyes brighten at the sound of a beautiful melody. "There he goes.", smirked Techno. We watched Wilbur run over to Sally with a bouquet of flowers that he improvised on his way to her. They hugged and laughed as they began their walk around the castle, it was nice to have them back with us in Veri. "We should go get ready, Techno.", I said taking his hand gently. He hummed and brought it to his lips before placing a kiss. "Let's go then.", he smiled.

I hummed softly as I looked through my wardrobe. My eyes landed on a simple yet elegant dress. A pair of arms secured my waist as soft kisses were placed on my neck. "S-Stop! That tickles!", I giggled. Techno chuckled before leaving a mark on my neck. "You!! Now I have to wear my hair down!", I huffed. My husband's smirk grew as I blushed, he quickly turned me around and guided me to our bed. He sat down and placed me in his lap before he placed his forehead on my shoulder. "Let's stay like this for a minute...", he whispered. I smiled before agreeing, on occasions, Techno became like this, always holding me for a minute as if I'd vanish into thin air. My hand gently played with his hair until we were told that the Kings had arrived with their Advisors.

On our way to the meeting room, we were stopped by many of the workers. The celebration of our anniversary was on everyone's mind. "Hannah, it's okay if you place any flowers in the hall room.", I reassured the woman. She quickly objected and pleaded that we look at the decorations one more time before the ball. "Very well, I'll be the one to go take a look after the meeting.", said Techno. This eased the woman's mind before she nodded and ran towards the ballroom. "She's too cute. She's matured quite a bit..", I giggled. When we had met, Hannah was but a young girl but now she was one of the most successful businesswomen in the Kingdom of Triox. Time had passed so quickly yet it felt like yesterday when we first began our research.

Once in the meeting room, we sat along with the Kings of the Four Kingdoms as well as their advisors. "Thank you for having us.", bowed Puffy. The Goddes of the Sea was nothing like the rumors, she had beautiful black and white hair that met in the middle. Her elegant white dress flowed down to her ankles as her jewelry consisted of various shells and gold pieces. "The pleasure is ours.", I responded and bowed back. The next to present herself as the advisor of Solis was the Goddess of Love. "It's been so long, Big Sister!", chirped Niki. Her long hair was now pink and combed up in waterfall braids while her gorgeous black dress framed her body perfectly. "I'm glad you could make it!", I grinned as we hugged. Technoblade sat there and nodded, he was always quiet during the meetings unless he had an opinion to make yet that didn't mean that he didn't greet everyone in his own way. The advisors of Triox were no surprise to us, they quickly grinned at me and I couldn't help but get up and hug them. "(Y/n)!", grinned Sapnap. Dream moved his mask completely to the side before hugging me. "You're looking good, is Techno treating you well?", he joked. I chuckled and nodded before making sure they were well.