Chapter 11: Wings for The Blood God

Art by PIKIkasa, unfortunately, I found this on the Technoblade Reddit so I can't properly give credit so everyone can see the rest of their art, very sorry!

After our little personal interaction and embarrassment from Wilbur, Techno and I went back to being the same as before. Our relationship developed more as he now brought up anything that he needed a bit of advice on. This made him realize that Ranboo should be allowed to come to see me as long as he kept up with his training and studies. When he allowed this, my arms automatically wrapped around his neck, and to my surprise, he hugged back.

Today had been a very calm day and to my luck, the evening was looking the same, I walked out to the balcony to see the children off in the distance. They were all playing and laughing, a pair of mischievous blue eyes looked into mine before he waved. "Big Sis! Come fight us!", grinned Tommy. For a six-year-old, he had toughened up since our first encounter with the Triox boys, he had also requested that Technoblade train him. At first, Kristen refused the request but Techno promised that he would be patient with him. We had seen quite an improvement in Tommy as he saw the Blood God as an older brother. Since Wilbur now had a family, Tommy had grown lonely but thankfully Techno had become a great idol for the tiny mage.

I laughed before flying down to them, my hand gently reached down to mess up Tommy's hair. He looked content before he realized that the others were there, he began to swat my hand away as he whined loudly. He then stretched his wings, the beautiful red feathers shined as the last rays of sun hit them. Ranboo and Tubbo ran over to hug me and began to tell me about what they had done all day. Tubbo had grown close to Ranboo over the past months due to his calm nature and was very protective of the young prince. I was glad that the boys got along well, I hoped that they could grow up with a peaceful life ahead of them.

Tommy started to throw snowballs at us, making Tubbo laugh and start counterattacking. Our laughs and screams echoed throughout the front of the castle, the knights chuckled and dodged many of our attacks before they were dragged into it by Tommy. Soon, many of the maids and servants were outside enjoying the massive snowball fight. "Of course all of you would cause this.", said a familiar voice. Everyone stopped as we all looked over at a stern-looking Philza, his arms were crossed over his chest in disapproval. Before we could explain, a snowball made contact with his face. A gasp was shared by everyone as we looked in the direction the snowball came from. "Lighten up, dear! The last one to get a snowball is getting destroyed by my kids!", laughed Kristen.

Philza laughed loudly before he grabbed a snowball, we all hurried and continued the massive fight. The children couldn't get enough of this, the staff of the castle was too kind to attack the children, which they took full advantage of it. "Gotcha!", I grinned as I landed a hit of Kristen. She laughed and threw one back at me, which was dodged only to hit Tommy on the head. "Mother!", he whined, collecting the snow to attack Kristen. She laughed and ran over to hug him, he huffed before hugging her back. The fight soon ended and the children said goodbye to the staff as they went to get cleaned up and changed. "Let's fly!", grinned Tommy. We didn't see why that wouldn't be a great idea and stretched our wings. Tommy asked Tubbo if he wanted to go with him, which Tubbo never denied, the boys grinned at me. "I'll race ya and Ranboo!", challenged Tommy. Philza and Kristen reminded the boys to be careful since Tubbo didn't have wings like the rest of us, he instead was gifted with levitation like Karl. Tubbo cheered as Tommy lifted him into the air, he couldn't levitate on his own yet but Philza was working hard to teach him.

I scooped Ranboo and flew up, making sure Ranboo was comfortable, we started to fly after the boys. We flew around the castle, our laughs echoed throughout the kingdom. Many of the citizens smiled and waved at us, which we returned the gesture. I looked back to see Philza and Kristen behind us, holding hands. Ranboo held on tighter as I flew higher. "It's going to be pretty fast in a minute, you okay?", I asked. Ranboo nodded before hiding into my shoulder, we flew alongside the Gods before I sped past Tommy. We raced through the clouds until I flew higher past them to show Ranboo something special. I reassured him to look and his eyes filled with wonder as he looked at the stars shining alongside the shining full moon. The beautiful hues of blue, purple, and green decorated the night sky like always but something made it extra special while being so high in the sky. Once the child had his fill of the beautiful sky, we descended down.