Chapter 22: Invitation

After the meeting, everyone left for their rooms since they would all stay for the anniversary ball. "Please allow me to give you this invitation.", smiled Punz, handing me a blue envelope. I thanked him before I opened it, a smile couldn't help but appear on my lips as I noticed Quackitys writing. He begged us to go and participate in a competition he had prepared this year. "What is it?", asked Techno, leaning his head on my shoulder. I chuckled before explaining the event. "That's cool! We get to see who are the strongest warriors of each kingdom!", grinned Tommy. Tubbo began to ask if he could participate while Ranboo also expressed his desire to participate in the event. Technoblade sighed as the kids began to beg him to let them join. Wilbur chuckled before he poked Purpled's cheeks. The boy whined in his sleep and hid away from my brother. "Please don't bother him too much, Your Majesty.", smiled Punz. Wilbur apologized before confessing that he missed doing that. "Awe, you're right! Fundy had the chubbiest cheeks!", I grinned. Punz questioned who that was before Wilbur proudly announced that Fundy was his son. "Ah! I see, Gods really don't age.", laughed Punz. I nodded, we all stopped aging between the ages of 20 to 25. "You still age, correct?", asked Wilbur. Punz chuckled and confessed that he hadn't aged in a while since he also belonged to an Elven clan that had died out a long time ago. "I'm sorry...", frowned Wilbur. Punz smiled before reassuring us that he didn't mind talking about his past.

Since it was late to travel, we asked Punz to stay the week at our castle. "You're very kind, Milady.", bowed Punz. I chuckled and led them to the room they would stay in while Techno and Ranboo went to check on Hannah before training. "Purpled is very small.", grinned Tommy. He had tagged along with Tubbo while they asked for advice from Punz. "Yeah, you two use to be this small as well.", I smiled and hid the child. This action made Purpled smile in his sleep before he snuggled closer. Once we arrived at the room, I handed the child to Punz who thanked us again. "Rest, our butler will come by before dinner is prepared. Please tell him what you two would like for dinner and our chef will prepare it.", I said. Punz smiled and nodded before we all left them to rest. "Sister... That man is pretty strong...", frowned Tubbo. I nodded before telling them about the fairy and elven clans that existed after the Deci were created. Many of my memories from my first life had begun to unfold after the coma and it was the same for Techno even though he hadn't fallen into a coma as well. "Well, let's go practice our magic.",  I grinned. The boys cheered and followed me to the courtyard, I smiled as I saw Fundy and Wilbur playing guitar under the trees. Sally was fast asleep by Wilburs side as the music played. "Let us head to training grounds, boys.", I smiled.

Tommy ran as he saw Techno sparring with Ranboo, he shouted at Techno for a rematch while my husband smirked and teased him along with Ranboo. Tubbo and I stood there and watched them, my eyes noticed how Tubbo stared at my son and this made me chuckle. "He's grown quite well, hasn't he?", I smiled. Tubbo blushed before agreeing, he looked ashamed that I had caught him staring. "You know, it's okay to pursue your goals, kiddo.", I smiled and patted his head. It was hard for Tubbo to express his feelings even though he had lived with us his whole life. "I cant... I don't like creating false hope in things. Plus, he's the prince of Veri... He's your son and I should act appropriately towards him.", said Tubbo. He looked upset as he said this but quickly composed himself. My hand reached over and took his hand, the small God looked at me with those pretty burgundy-colored eyes. "Ranboo and I aren't blood-related, that also applies to you... There's nothing wrong if you like him and who knows, Ranboo might like you too.", I grinned.

I knew that Ranboo loved Tubbo even before my son could recognize it. He had asked me once after his twelfth birthday if it was wrong to fall in love with someone of the same sex. It had been an ordeal for him to even ask that to Techno and me but after we told him that he could love anyone as long as it was returned in a healthy and safe way, he cried and hugged us. I focused on Tubbo and smiled as he blushed and nodded. "I promise you, Sister. I promise that from now on, I'll be true with myself and follow my dreams.", he grinned. My eyes widened as I noticed flowers begin to grow in his hair. His eyes glowed a bit before he noticed all this, he looked at me surprised as I laughed and hugged him. "It's okay, love. You've just awakened as a God.", I said. Tubbo was completely red as he heard that, he had awakened his powers after promising to pursue his true dreams and to me, that was one of the best awakenings. The boys ran over and hovered over Tubbo, Tommy grinned and congratulated Tubbo before hugging him. Techno chuckled and also congratulated the young God, telling him that he was now a God of Nature. "A Flower God since there are flowers surrounding you.", mused Techno.