Chapter 39: The end of the Universe with You...

The creature before me was none other than Amon, Creator of Darkness. He was dressed in black robes and had big spiral horns with a veil that covered his face. The only noticeable thing was its glowing red eyes. "New Light...", it growled at me. The voice gave me chills that ran down my spine, I felt bad for Dream. He had lived 13 years with this creature inside his body, never having a chance to escape its torture.

"You think you can wield those powers that Amx has given you?", asked Amon as he pointed a bony finger at me. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked up at the Creator, he thought that I was alone in the situation. "I can wield them just like I can move my fingers.", I smiled. Amon growled before he pointed his finger at a group of my soldiers, he cast a spell that immediately was repelled towards the darkness above us. "You can't hurt them... I will not allow it anymore...", I growled. This made the Creator laugh and release more creatures, I immediately rushed at the creature, cutting a piece of his robe. The material became smoke before it growled, attacking me in the process. "If you continue to fight, I will destroy this world... You and I will be the only things alive in an endless void.", growled Amon. My mind stopped working before a soft voice in my head confirmed this, I could probably save some of my loved ones but what would happen to the rest of my friends. The faces of many of my people that stayed in the ocean monument came to mind, making me stop swinging my sword. "You don't want a truce...", I frowned.

Amon cracked his fingers as he curled them into a fist. "Revenge... Give me the Gods of Death and Life... Those two and I will leave this place alone... Forever forgotten in my mind.", growled Amon as he looked at my parents. They were both busy trying to heal everyone, they were my everything. There was no way that I would ever agree to that, Amx's voice confirmed this in my mind. Amon would probably torture them countless times before he would come crawling back to destroy us and our temporary peace. "No... My parents are out of the question...", I growled and pointed my sword at the creature. It let out a menacing growl before it started attacking in all directions. "NO YOU DON'T!", I shouted before placing a barrier around the colossus. Amon screeched and growled as the barrier began to form into a dome, it smashed the walls before spells were thrown towards Amon. They went clean through the dome and began to damage the creature. My eyes looked up to see Wilbur and Tommy, they both landed next to me before Wilbur kept attacking. "Sister! We will back you up!", announced Tommy before he unleashed more spells. "Return to our parents and tell them to gather everyone...", I said as Amon began to thrash around. Wilbur frowned before asking what was going on, I shook my head before telling him that I would handle this.

Tommy remained by my side as Wilbur flew to tell everyone. "What are you planning, Sister?", frowned Tommy. Amon thrashed around and the barrier holding him down was beginning to crack. I took hold of my younger brother's shoulders before I briefly began to explain what he had to do. "No... There has to be a better way, Sister.", whispered Tommy. I shook my head before I looked at everyone that was still recovering from the sudden attacks from Amon. "Peace will be achieved through this, Tommy... I believe it this time.", I grinned. My brother hugged me before my eyes caught Techno as he began to make his way towards me. I gave him a small smile before I saw Tommy fly towards our parents, Philza looked in my direction before I gave him a small wave. His eyes widened before he shouted at Techno to retrieve me, this made my husband begin to run towards me. Many of our friends noticed this before I entered the dome with Amon still trapped inside. "I have a better offer.", I smirked. The creature tried to attack me but its claws bounced off an invisible wall. "We are equaled now... I will offer myself to seal you away with me... I will right my mistake from my previous life, Amon. This time you will not escape to harm anyone...", I promised.

The dome expanded to allow the colossus to stand but he no longer could attack anyone outside of it as white chains began to tie his arms and body. "I WILL TEAR YOU APART IN FRONT OF EVERYONE YOU LOVE!", shouted Amon, struggling with the chains. He began to unleash massive amounts of darkness that slowly filled the dome, a smile tugged at my lips as I began to unleash the massive power Amx had finally gifted me back in Dream's limbo. My eyes slowly closed as the screams of Amon echoed around me, a hand suddenly grabbed mine, causing me to open my eyes. "Until we no longer love each other, we will stay together... Did you forget that?", whispered Techno, hiding me into his chest. My hands gripped his shirt as tears began to surface, I whispered what I had begun. I couldn't reverse it anymore, I had to remain with Amon so he could no longer reach this world. "You don't have to do it alone, (Y/n)...", whispered my husband. I looked up to see he was burning in the presence of two Creators. My hands immediately cupped his face to heal him, he chuckled as I kissed him. "We better complete this then...", I whispered. Techno would have to remain by my side during this sealing process, he would disappear into nothing because of all this unleashed power if he strayed any further.