Chapter 26 - Sharks and Pegacorns (vacation part 5)

-Darren's POV-

"So sinong bibi-"

"KAMI NALANG!" Bella and I volunteered.

They told us what to order, then we headed to the counter.

---

"Shh, jerk ang kulit mo!!" Bella slaps me while I tickle her. I know we're in line right now but who cares?

Uso naman PDA sa Pilipinas e, wag lang mag scandal, tulad ng 'Stairway to Heaven'.

"Who caaaaaares?" I whispered in her ear, dragging the letter 'a'.

"I do."

"Well sorry I don't." I smirked then continued tickling her.

"Stoooop!" She tried to be mad, but she can't.

Haha so cuteee.

I carried her over my shoulder (fireman's style i think).

"PUT ME DOWN GONZALES!" She slapped me multiple times while kicking her legs. Sorry ka nalang baby, mas malakas ako e hahaha.

"Don't call me that hahaha!"

"Noooooo." she teased. "Now put your MU downnnn."

"Ayaaaaaaaaaw. Bleh! Hahaha!"

"You're such a child."

"But you love me. Yiiiiie." I put her down then kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm in love with a three year old boy." she rolled her eyes at me. This girl though.

"And I'm in love with a diva."

"Eya what do you w- wait, it's Lellaaaa!!!!!!" We heard some girls screaming from behind, so we turned around to see who it was.

"LELLA!!!" One screamed, fanning herself with her hands.

"I CAN'T EVEN ANYMOREEEE."

"Umm hi!" Bella smiled, waving her hand. Her eyes are so small that when she smiles, they disappear.

The two girls let out a high pitched scream, making everyone else in the resto cover their ears.

"Shh shh shh! Hahaha..." I covered their mouths then hugged them. "Hey there!"

"Omg Darren Espanto's hand is on my mooouuuuth!!!!!" Eya, so she was called, fangirled.

"It's Bella Reyes omygod!!!!" The other one jumped up and down. "She's so much prettier in persoooon!!!!"

"Haha thank you!"

"I'm Beatriz, you can call me Eya!"

"Hi Eya!" Bella waved then hugged Eya.

"You smell so niceeee." Eya said, looking so starstruck.

"And I'm Darwin."

"Darwin?" Bella and I looked at each other, then back at the two.

"I mean Darlene!"

"Dara." Eya rolled her eyes. "Sorry, she's too excited."

"Aww that's okay." Bella smiled then she hugged Dara, who I think had a mini heart attack for a moment.

"Can we take some selfies?" Eya held up her phone, then we nodded.

After taking selfies, we decided to chat a bit since there's still some people in line.

"What do you guys call each other?"

"Are you on a honeymoon?"

"Honeymoon? Hahaha nope." Bella shook her head rapidly while laughing. "We are waaaay too young!"