Chapter 18 - Knockout Rounds

I seriously have no idea at all how it goes so I had to watch it all over again hahaha! And I changed some of the mechanics of TVK in the story so it would fit :))

-Bella's POV-

"ATEEEEEEE GET UP GET UP GET UP GEEEEETTTTT UUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!" I felt a small earthquake form on my bed, so I put a pillow over my face.

"ATE BELLA WAKE UP NA PLEASSSSEEEEEE!" He wouldn't stop, so I groaned...

"What do you want?" I groggily say, peeping my head out from my covers slowly.

"For you to wake uppppp! Stand up na ateeeee please please pleaseeee???" He pleads while I shut my eyes again.

"Whyyyyy?" I whined, trying to go back to sleep.

"I'm hungry!"

"What the- go eat with mom or dad! Or Hayley!" I said and covered myself with blankets, which I immediately removed because I heard some sniffs. "Q?"

"I'm sorry ate Bella! I just don't want you to get an ouchy tummy later because you're hungry! Today is special, like you..." He's at the verge of tears.

I looked at Quentin. What a cute little boy, his eyes so small, pupils the color of chocolate. He's tearing up already, rubbing his eyes and sitting far away from me.

"Sorry, Q!" paglalambing ko, hugging my brother from behind. "Ate's just really sleepy lang, eh. Sorry! I love youuuu!"

I wiped his tear stained cheeks and then kissed him. "I love you more ate! Let's go!"

I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then I carried him down the stairs to the dining room, and there I saw mom, dad, and Hayley already eating.

"Good morning sweet pea." Mom greeted and then I kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning mom." I smiled and sat down on my seat.

"You look extremely pleasant, Isabella." Dad said in a formal manner to tease me.

I stared at my reflection through the huge mirror in front of the dining table. My hair's up in a messy bun, my Nirvana shirt is all wrinkled, my face looks somewhat hungover...

"Why, thank you fatha!" I said in a fake posh accent then we all laughed.

"You'd better get ready after this, you wouldn't want to be late." Hayley nagged.

"Yes nanay." I scoffed as she rolled her eyes. She doesn't like it when I call her that. I do that when she nags me, just like what she just did.

I'm the only one who isn't ready yet. I mean, mom, dad, and Hayley are all dressed, only Quentin isn't since he woke me up.

I rushed back to my bathroom, plugged my phone to the speakers to let the music play (I have my own speakers in my bathroom btw), turning the shower on and letting the warm water run through my body.

5 Seconds of Summer blasted through my speakers, so I sang...

"How did we end up

Talking in the first place?

You said you like my Cobain shirt

Now we're walking back to your place,

You're telling me how you thought that song about living like a prayer

I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there

But when I wake up next to you,

I wonder how,