Chapter 13 - Revelations (Part 1)

WARNING. MATURE CONTENT. If you're 12 and below, skip niyo nalang yung 'scene' ni JK and Darren.

-Darren's POV-

We're still stargazing and, well, after she held the d, I didn't talk to her.

We've been sitting here for 30 minutes and honestly, I feel bored when I'm with Twittle. I mean, everyone's chatting about the constellations they're seeing, while I'm just awkwardly sitting here beside Twittle like.

"Babe look!" I saw JK and Bella far from me... us.

"What babe?" She looked at what he was pointing at.

"Constellations! Shaped like a heart..."

"Awwww!"

"Then the one beside it, parang baby?"

"Oo nga no? Haha cuteee!!"

"I promise you, pag kinasal na tayo, we'll have 12 babies!"

"Baliw ka! We aren't even officially in a relationship yet, babies na agad?" Bella laughed.

That laugh. I fell in love with it.

"Ayaw mo nun? Family ori- ARAAAAAY!" She slapped JK's arm, stopping him from talking about the 'future' he wants.

Buti nga.

"Wala akong planong mabuntis ng maaga." she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Wala naman akong sinabing ganun eh, sorry naaaaa." he said and cuddled her.

"Sige na nga! Yiiie..." They hugged and did sweet things together.

Like dammit really, when will they stop?

"Ang laswa..." I said, scoffing in the process.

"Problema mo?!" Nagparinig sya.

So he wants a fight, huh?

"JK, calm down." Bella had her arms around her stupid M.U.

"No." I heard him say before going near me.

"JK please!" Bella sounded worried now.

"Ako na bahala." He pushed her away lightly and gently and started walking toward me.

"Yung totoo, ano ba talaga bro?!"

"Woah woah woah, what's going on h-" Coach Bamboo was cut off as he tried to separate the both of us.

"Dude chill! What did I-?!"

"What did you do, huh? Are you trying to ruin my relationship with Bella? Come on, Espanto! May girlfriend ka na! Ano bang nangyayari sayo? You trying to steal my girl, is that what you wanna do? Well find another one cause she already belongs to me!"

"JK tama na!" Bella shouted, about to cry.

"Bakit?! Pinagtatanggol ko lang sya!"

"Pinagtatanggol? Wow! What do you want to protect her from? As far as I'm concerned, that's my job when her older brother and her dad are gone! Ano pang silbi mo?! F**k bro, get lost!"

"B*******!!!" I stormed out but he grabbed me by the back of my shirt and hit my face hard, causing a part of my cheek and my nose to bleed.

I hit him back, causing the same injuries.

We were supposed to create a scene then and there when...

"JK, Darren please stop this right now!" Bella came crying in as she tried to stop the both of us "Tama na! Jesus Christ, stop all of this nonsense! Di na ba kayo naawa na ang gabing to is supposed to be a night of fun and a get together before we part ways?! I guess not. It turned out to be... to be... well, this!" She cried and ran away to the farther part of the garden.