Chapter 12 - Sky Full Of Stars

HIIIII! So I just came home from a party and during the party I saw a Darren pin on someone's bag and I cried asdfghjkl joke haha :) It made my day tho xx

---------------------------------------
-Darren's POV-

"To tomorrow!" Coach Bamboo raised his glass full of iced tea in the air, followed by coaches Lea and Sarah.

"To tomorrow!" We all chorused and cheered together.

"Now we all just want you to know that, win or lose, you will all still be champions to us." said Coach Lea before taking another scoop of mashed potatoes

"We love you all and don't ever worry if you get eliminated cause it's part of the show. We will never forget you guys." Coach Sarah agreed and we all had a big group hug.

"And since that's all done, LET'S EAT!" Coach Bamboo shouted. The place is private anyway.

In seconds, everyone started digging in.

I bet you're wondering why we're here. Well, we're all having dinner together at T.G.I.Fridays before the battle rounds tomorrow. Coach Bamboo in the middle seat, the two coaches by his side and then we, the contestants, follow after.

Beside me is Coach Sarah on my left, Bella on my right. Beside Bella is JK. They're sickening to watch.

But they give me chest pains everytime I see them laughing together.

"Baliw ka ba? This isn't lamb so eat up!" Bella laughed as she tried to feed JK.

"Wehhh?!"

"You two are cute!" Coach Lea pointed at Bella and JK then placed her head over her hands. "You're young and all, I know, but are you in a...?"

"The truth, coach?" JK bit his lip and looked down at Bella.

I somewhat sneered at them for no apparent reason.

"Yeah!" Coach Lea smiled widely and everyone else stared at the both of them.

"A few people know this already..." Bella and JK held hands and smiled. "M.U po!"

"Awwwwwww!!!!!!" Coach Lea cooed as she was the happiest.

"Congrats! How long na?" Stacey made a kilig face.

"Weeks palang naman." Bella half squealed with her

"Uyyyy, may bitter!!!" Ate Grazz said and pointed at me.

"Ako? Bitter? Hindi." I said a bit grumpily.

Wait, what?!

"Galit? Bitter ka nga e."

"Hindi nga e!" I half shouted, looking back at my phone, scrolling through Twitter but not paying any attention.

"Ay, edi hindi na. I didn't mean to make you mad."

And the whole day was just full of asking Bella and JK how their relationship is going.

"Ikaw, Darren?" Coach Sarah asked in the middle of our dinner.

"Huh?" I shot up.

The only thing I was doing, aside from eating, was using my phone. I didn't want to listen to them babbling about how sweet Bella and JK are together, and I didn't want to see all of this b*maturecontent*sht. Every second's like torture. It's like everything around me is in slow motion, especially when I see Bella and JK being happy in each other's company. I'm tired of all this, lovelife and frick.

It's not that I'm bitter of the fact that I don't have one, maybe it's just that I'm...

nevermind.