Chapter 16 - Savannah

Raise your hands if you read 'Promises' by @lalalaloveyou_59 because we have a special guest in this chapter! Hooray for you if you know who she is *clap clap* :)

-Bella's POV-

"Good night! I love you!" he said on the other line before making a kissy noise. I did the same and hung up.

*Jekoyy ❤*

Call ended: 12:48 AM

Wow. We talked for literally about an hour. He called at exactly 11:11 PM. He promised me that as long as we're together, he'll call me every 11:11 PM. Cheesy, I know. Hahaha!

I placed my phone on my bedside table and stared at the ceiling.

Would you believe that? I have a boyfriend! It's been about a week since the party and the day I said yes...

Weirdly enough, Darren wouldn't even talk to me. Actually, he never talked to me after that!

Ehh, I don't even know anymore. I just shrugged it off but then I saw my phone move due to vibration.

"OMG WHAT THE-" it made me jump off of my bed then carefully, I took my phone.

It was just a text, teehee :)))

From: Jekoyy ❤

Can we go on a date tomorrow? Pretty pleaseeeee

I typed in a quick reply,

To: Jekoyy ❤

Sure! Where ba? :)

From: Jekoyy ❤

SM I guess, then the Magnolia Ice Cream House at 12!

(A/N: walang kasawa sawang SM. Best dating venue award goes to...)

To: Jekoyy ❤

Sounds fun ;)

From: Jekoyy ❤

Okay?

To: Jekoyy ❤

Okay.

Right after that, I texted one last person. Darren.

To: Darrenskii Espanto :)

Darreeeennnn, whatever it is I've done, I'm extremely sorry :( I miss you too much to be mad anymore. Haha! Anyways, I'm going to SM with JK tomorrow. You should come!

Yep, I texted Darren. Since he doesn't talk to me, I bombard him with texts. Although he never replies, it's the thought that counts right? Yeah.

I waited for a reply, but as usual, nothing came.

I put my phone back on the side table and went to sleep.

-Darren's POV-

The girlfriend thingy keeps bothering me. The mere fact that they're actually in a relatioship is killing me!

On the day of the party, I had plans of singing 'That Should Be Me' then telling Bella about my feelings for her, but I guess it really just isn't my time just yet, especially since they're together now.

Someday Bella, I swear I will prove my worth to you.

I held my phone onto my chest while lying down on my bed, waiting for Bella's text. She texts me regularly. I choose not to text back since I might just get hurt when she says sorry. I want to text back saying that I'm not mad or anything, and that I like her but I just can't.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hands. I just know it's a text from Bella because seriously, who would text me at this time? Only she would.

From: Bella ❤