Chapter 22 - You Belong With Me (vacation part 1)

one of the most awaited chapters in the story <3

-Bella's POV-

"Swimsuit?" Mom asks me for the nth time.

"I have three already mom, I think that's enough." I giggled at her and zipped my bag closed.

She put her shades on then hung her bag on her shoulder, "Let's go!"

I laughed at her. "Mom, the van's not even here yet!"

Her face turned into a poker face for a second "Oh yeah, hihi"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the garden swing in the backyard with her. "Oh mom."

Today is Frances's birthday bash! We're all going to a resort in Bataan called Camaya Sands and now we're just waiting for the van to arrive.

There are two vans. First contains me and Darren plus our moms, kuya Matteo, Coach Sarah, Frances, Ate Grazz, Stacy, Isaac (as in Gonzales), Lyca, JK, and Darlene. The other van contains Frances' parents, Savannah, Musika, Gab, the other two coaches, and a few of her friends. I don't remember the two other people in the last van, but they're boys from TVK also.

*beep beeeeeeeeeep*

"They're here mom!" I squealed, clapping my hands.

"Calm down sweet pea." Mom laughed at me then kissed me on the cheeks before opening the main gate.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey!" everyone in the van greeted us as we opened the car door.

"Sis, dito ka oh!" Tita momski patted the seat next to her. Mom just replied a 'sure'

"Bel!" Darren called.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows then he just gave me a hand gesture meaning I should sit beside him.

"Guys omg is Lella for real though?" Stacy peeked her head in between Darren's and mine.

"But how about Jakella?" Ate Grazz pouted like a 5 year old having tantrums at a supermarket.

"You forgot to greet someone?" JK interrupted.

Darn it.

I was waiting for Darren's answer <///3

"Oh yeah!" My eyes widened. "Franceeeeeeeees!"

"Ay ako ba babatiin mo? Akala ko si ate Sarah e."

"Dami mong alam Frances hihi labyu happy birthdaaaaay!'

then the ride stayed pretty awkward for a few minutes. well, not until kuya Matteo had a great idea.

"Radioooooooooo!" he said then a Taylor Swift song started playing. WOOHOO <3

"NICE TO MEET YOU WHERE YOU BEEN?" Kuya Matteo intentionally sings out of tune, making us all laugh...

"I CAN SHOW YOU INCREDIBLE THINGS!" Coach Sarah followed

We, the thirteen year olds, looked at each other and laughed while Lyca and Darlene just looked at each other then shrugged. If you get what 'incredible things' means, well... ;)

"MAGIC MADNESS HEAVEN SIN"

"SAW YOU THERE AND I THOUGHT"

"OH MAH GAWD, LOOK AT DAT FES" Ate Grazz, Stacy, and I started pointing at each other like tumblr girls

"YOU LOOK LIKE MY NEXT MISTAKE"

"LOVE'S A GAME, WANNA PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY?"

----