Chapter 15 - Grand Gesture

Woohoo guys hahaha! MERRY CHRISTMAAAAASSSSS!!!! :)))

So natuwa lang ako sa suggestions niyo and ng isang reader and I thought 'Why not?' Harhar so abangan niyo ang suggestion niya in the next next chapters pa :))

For now, MAGDIDIWANG SILA WOOHOOOOO!!!

----------------------------

-JK's POV-

It's been two days since the battle rounds, so right now I'm getting ready for the Victory Party/ Christmas Party (whoop whoop!)

(A/N: OKAY HOOOOLD ON! Bago kayo mag react, I KNOW that TVK wasn't aired any time near December pero for the sake of the story plis? Hahahaha!)

Everyone who moved on with the Battle Rounds are going there. Including Bella, and sa kasamaang palad, si Darren.

Hinimatay nga daw e. I saw him, but didn't pay any attention...

*flashback*

"Anong nangyari?!" A worried Twittle came running in after her battle.

"Ewan ko nga rin e, bigla nalang siyang nagkaganyan." Bella said, halatang natataranta.

"What do you mean you don't know?! Maang maangan ka pa! You brain washed my boyfriend, didn't you?!" Sigaw ni Twittle, caressing her so called 'boyfriend'

Di na kami close ni Darren pero naaawa ako sa kanya. What an over protective girlfriend he has.

"Brainwash?! Are you insane?!" Natatawang sagot ni Bella. Seriously though, she has a point. Why would she brainwash him?

"Woah woah woah... what the-"

"DARREN!" Twittle attacked him with a bear hug that seriously... seriously suffocated him.

"*cough cough* Twittle ok ka lang?"

"Yes I am, especially now that you're fine!"

"Sure ka? Para kang nanggaling sa iyakan fest."

And right then and there, humagulgol si Twittle.

We all gave her weirded out looks.

Bigla siyang kumapit kay Darren and cried "I LOST THE BATTLE BABY I LOST!" she shouted.

"Shh ka lang, it's ok." Darren awkwardly patted her back. She squeezed him as they were hugging and he yelped a bit.

I scoffed. Sorry, can't help it.

"Uy, ikaw lang ata di concerned. Are you really this bitter JK?" Ate Grazz put an arm on my shoulder.

Still with crossed arms, I cocked my head to face her. "I don't even have a single bit of concern for that dude."

"You guys used to be great friends. Nasira friendship niyo because of Bella!"

"That's cause...-"

I paused for a while.

"Di ka makasagot no?" She laughed. "JK, why don't you just accept the fact that he likes her? Like what I keep telling you, wala siyang karapatan over her as long as you and Bella are in a relationship!"

Oo nga naman no?

"Bahala ka na nga!" Ate Grazz smiled and left me.

I went back to staring at Bella. She looks awkward since the two are still hugging, then she glanced at me with a 'help me' look.

I cocked my head to the left, signaling for her to come beside me.

She ran to me like a 5 year old and rested her head on my shoulder.