Chapter 19 - Caught

LELLA SHIPPERS BRACE YOURSELVES, ONE OF THE MOMENTS YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR :)))

-Darren's POV-

"Let me live that fantasy." Bella winked, her arm falling down with a mic in her hand.

We're currently practicing for the mall tours. We have 4 of them before the finals so basically we're just here together with the staff and the coaches.

I clapped my hands as she made her way to me.

"How'd I do?" she smiled while tying her hair into a ponytail.

Her face is all sweaty and she looks tired, but she's still gorgeous as ever.

Sadly, I'll never have her.

Answer me, will I? :(

I wish ako nalang nasa pwesto ni JK.

"Amazing as always." I said as soon as she sat down beside me.

"I'm having doubts about you now." she giggles before opening her water bottle.

"Why?" I ask while getting her towel and wiping her forehead

"Cause that's what you say everytime I ask you!"

But it's true! Her voice is as beautiful as she is :)

"It's true though." I put the towel down. "What do you want me to say? That you're the worst singer in the world?"

"Not like that..." she drank water from her bottle. "Like, maybe the things I need to improve?"

I nod, "Ohh... well you don't need to change anything cause you sound perfectly fine."

"Thank you." she simply says. We remained awkwardly silent for a few minutes, til of course Stacy came to talk to us.

Well, mostly Bella.

"Hi guys!" Stacy waved at us, then we waved back. "You two seem awkward?"

"Oh, no..." Bella denied.

"Sadyang wala lang kaming mapag usapan." I agree and motioned for her to sit down.

"Edi dadaldalin ko kayo!" and when she said that, I turned around cause I know she's just going to talk to Bella.

-Bella's POV-

"Sooooo, how was your date?" Stacy nudged me, almost making me fall from the bench I'm sitting on.

"Date?" I acted like I had no idea, but knowing Stacy, I bet this trick won't work.

"Heh!" she slapped my shoulder lightly, "You and JK, Darren and another girl..."

"Ahhh..." I said. "Savannah?"

"Yeah that girl. What did you do?"

"Ummm... watched a movie, bought fries together, got followed by Isaac and Frances, made a travel vi-"

"No, no, no... what really happened?"

Should I tell her about Sarren?

I decided to text her instead. "Check your phone."

I sent her a message saying, "I got jealous."

"I knew it." She replied. "You like him, don't you?" she whispered that to me.

I blinked a few times. Pano na?

"Bawal magselos as a friend?" I defended, still staring straight.

"Bella, friend lang ba talaga?"

He's just a friend, right?

He's got Savannah...