Chapter 27 - Telling Her Dad

-Darren's POV-

I'm pacing back and forth right now. I'm at Bella's front door and I'm literally shaking. Today's the day I'll be telling her dad about us...

I suddenly hear the door open, making me stop and stand still. "Oh, hello Darren! Looking for Bella? Nauna na siya sa mall kasama ang tita Jess mo..."

We have a mall show today, so they made all the girls go on ahead.

"Umm... Tito... Sir... Sir Eric, I actually wanted to talk to you." I bit my inner lip and blurted out na medyo nauutal. My palms are sweating.

"Oh, why sir? Tito nalang. Is there anything wrong? Girl problems?" He asked but I shook my head. "Edi ano yun? Come in, come in!"

------

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks as he takes a sip of coffee from his mug.

I stared at the glass of juice that tito placed in front of me. I don't even know if I should tell him or-

"Darren?" He raised an eyebrow up and continues to drink his coffee.

I snapped back into reality and took a deep sigh before saying "I'm in a relationship with your daughter, sir."

"PFTTTSHHTHHH. Say that again?" He spat out a bit of his coffee.

"I-I... Sir, I'm in a relationship with your dau-"

"You're dating Isabella? You- you mean my princess?" Tito Eric cleared his throat before speaking.

"M.U. po... Sir." I corrected.

Tito sat up straight, his elbows placed on his lap. "Okay then, you should know the rules."

"Rules?" I ask and he gestures to the wall.

It was weird enough to see this framed thing plastered on the wall saying;

'If you ever want to date any of my daughters, follow these rules or you'll get punched in the face:
Rule number 1: No kissing on the lips, but hugging and holding of hands are allowed.
Rule number 2: Don't you DARE hurt her or, once again, you will get punched in the face.
Rule number 3: You should never, ever, EVER sleep in bed next to her unless guarded by either me or her mom.
Rule number 4: Never make her cry unless of course it'll make her happy.
Rule number 5: Dates are allowed, but do not bring her home later than 6 PM. Bringing of guardians depends on the situation.
Rule number 6: You must have my approval on everything. EVERYTHING.

You have no choice but to agree since you're getting yourself into a serious situation. If you really love my daughter, deal with the rules.'

I gulped. "So rule number 5 is exempted since you're best friends." He pats my shoulder and I nod slowly.

"And Darren, loosen up a bit, okay? Call me Tito Eric. Sir sounds extremely too formal." Tito chuckled and I nervously nod. "You must be running late for practice. Need a ride?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No thank you si- Tito Eric. Thanks anyway."

"No, I insist. I have to tell my daughter something as well." He said and I gave in.

The ride went extremely awkward. I still feel scared, just like any guy would feel when he talks to his girlfriend's dad.

"Oh, you know Darren, when I had my first girlfriend, which was your tita Jess," he winked and I laughed awkwardly...

Why do all my actions end up so awkward?! "I felt the exact same way. But you know what? We did end up getting married..."

"Umm-"