Chapter 4 - Miss Movin' On

-Bella's POV-

Currently we, Team Sarah, are in the rehearsal room. The past few days just consisted of practice runs and vocal warmups. Also, we're all on the getting to know each other stage, but I'm already close friends with all of them.

All except two certain people.

Which are, of course,

The flirt

And the heartbreaker.

I don't wanna use that term but it's what fits them anyway.

Or am I just bitter?

No, Bella. Just No.

You're getting over all this, right?

"Uy! Bella!!" JM laughed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ayt. JM! JC! Kagulat naman kayo!! Nagmomoment to e :(" I playfully pouted at them.

"Ikaw kase! Para kang tulala..." JC said and put an arm around me. "Anyways, pinapatawag ka ni Coach."

"Ge." was all I said and smiled at them. My glance then turned to Isaac and Frances, who are now playing 'Don't Tap The White Tile' and Isaac is winning, while Frances pouts at him.

"I hate you Isaac." Frances crossed her arms at him then pouted. Isaac just laughed at her.

"Ikaw kasi babes e! So slow!" he laughed even harder

"Babes?!?!?! Naka shabu ka?!" Frances widened her eyes at him.

"Kalma! Joke lang nmn e. Di to mabiro..." Isaac said and put an arm around a pouting Frances.

I just chuckled lightly at them. I think they would make a really cute couple, kaso ayaw ni Frances ng kahit anong crush or MU or boyfriend. Si Isaac naman, well, he tells me he's in love with a girl, but he doesn't tell me who she is. Hanggang ngayon, I still don't know the girl.

She must be hella lucky then! Isaac has everything na. Complete package, I must say.

I then walked over to Coach Sarah, who is currently holding a lot of lyric sheets. I think she's deciding the songs we'll all be singing.

"Why did you want to talk to me, Coach?"

She turned around to face me. "I wanted to ask if you're okay. These past few days kasi napapansin ko na behind your smile, may tinatago kang pain."

"Po? I'm fine Coach! Bakit nyo naman po nasabing may tinatago akong pain?" I tried to laugh but failed miserably.

Totoo naman kasi sinabi ni Coach :/

and it sucks to know that it's all true.

"You sure you're okay?" she asked and pointed at Darren, Twittle, Musika, Rica, Sam and Isaac (as in the team mate).

The 8 of them are now playing a game of Spin the Bottle.

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" everyone shouted at Darren as the bottle pointed to his direction.

"Okay babe, Dare or Dare." Musika smirked playfully

"Babe?" Darren laughed

"Joke lang! I know who your real 'babe' is anyway." Musika air-quoted the word 'babe' then winked at Twittle.

"Whatever." he laughed awkwardly. "Anyways, I pick dare. I don't even think I have another choice."

"YAS okay I have an idea na." Musika had a weird smile plastered on her face then called everyone playing, except for Darren and Twittle, then told them the plan.