SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: Wedding (but it ain't ours)

-Darren's POV-

"Babe?" I crept up behind Bella, who's still sleeping beside me, but facing the other side.

"Ohhhh?" She shoved my hand away. Sungit, di pa naman niya araw ah? (lmao yes I memorize her sched, as creepy as that sounds)

"You seem pretty cranky."

"WHAT DO YOU WAAAAANT?" She whined, rolling to the left and landing on top of me.

"Woah chill." I wrapped my arms around her, then kissed her on the cheek. "Did you really forget about today?"

"What happens today?"

"Kasal, shunga!" Then I smacked the back of her head. Baka kasi di pa gumagana ng maayos e.

"Aray ko be- OH SH*T WAIT!" She shot up as she finally realized. "GIVE ME 30 MINUTES!!!!"

"Okay."

"Did you take a bath yet?" She asked, sticking her head out the door. I nodded as a yes. "Then I'll be right back." She says before she shut the door.

-Bella's POV-

"Oo kasi 30 minutes lang daw e." Darren laughed at me. We're running late for the wedding and it's all my fault!

"Sorry na nga e!" I pouted as I crossed my arms, avoiding his gaze.

"Hay nako guys it's okay, we still have a few minutes to get to the church!" Stacy says as she looks at her watch. "Kaya pa!"

"Patay tayo kela kuya Matteo at Ate Sarah neto!" Ate Grazz laughs.

Yessss! Kuya Matteo and ate Sarah are getting married!

"Wow well okay. It's my fault." I say. Well, it's true. I took an hour and a half in the bathroom instead of 30 minutes.

"Sorry babe I love you." Nilambing pa ko ng boyfriend kong magaling.

"Asuuuus." I rolled my eyes and shoved his face. "Shut up you faggot."

"But you looove this faggot." he said in a sing-song voice, dragging the 'o'.

"Save it loverboy."

"Tag-dugo." Musika whispered then high fived all the girls.

Di ko nalang pinansin and remained silent the whole time.

--------------

"I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MAN AND WIFE!" the priest enthusiastically says, causing the newly weds to kiss.

"That'll be us someday." Darren whispers in my ear as we clap for them.

"Ik." I placed my head on his shoulder. "You know, I can already imagine the both of us when we get married."

"Ew." He copied my accent. Like, when I say ew.

"You little shiiii-zz! I pity our future kids." I forgot. Church, oops. Hahaha!

"I pity them for having a mom like you."

"You biiii-yotch." I messed with his hair while we watch Kuya Matteo and Ate Sarah walk out of the church to the bridal car.

"You biiii-yotch!" He mimics me again while fixing his hair.

"Stop flirting you lovebirds." Stacy slapped my arm. "Let's go!"

--------------

"Um..." Darren tapped the mic. "Is this thing on?"

We all laughed at Darren's adorableness. "Yeah okay it is, anyway, HI ATE SARAH AND KUYA MATTEO!!!"

awh hahaha! Hope they got that on vid.

"So I feel real proud that we've been here since the time you guys were in your awkward stage and yung naglalandian pa kayo sa rehearsals." Darren tried his best not to laugh so hard, but he still did.

"This one's for you." I winked, fixing my mic, then the music started.

"For all the times I felt cheated, I complained
You know how I love to complain
For all the wrongs I repeated, though I was to blame
I still cursed that rain
I didn't have a prayer, didn't have a clue
Then out of the blue

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

For all the times I wore my self pity like a favorite shirt
All wrapped up in that hurt
For every glass I saw, I saw half empty
Now it overflows like a river through my soul
From every doubt I had, I'm finally free
I truly believe

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you

In your arms I'm someone new
With ever tender kiss from you
Oh, must confess
I've been blessed

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
(Didn't know why)
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you
(I finally do, God gave me you)

God gave me you" we finished, ate Sarah in tears.

(A/N: idk if that's their theme song but it's a pretty song.)

"Thank youuu!" Ate Sarah ran to us, giving each of us a hug. "Kayo na ni Darren sunod samin niyan!"

The crowd all went "AYIIIIE!" while Darren and I were like blushing. Then he put his arm around me.

"Sunod na daw tayo oh." He whispered in my ear. "I can marry you tomorrow if you want."

"Not yet, but I will marry you." I laugh as I whisper.

After a lot of those moments, the time came when Ate Sarah had to throw her bouquet.

"Go, gooo!" Everyone pushed me there, so I did.

Wala namang mawawala diba?

"3...2...1..." she threw the bouquet. I shut my eyes and then-

"BELLAAAAA!" they hugged me like I won the lottery. "You caught the bouquet!"

I opened my eyes and well, what do you know?

"Maybe you'll get married next." Twittle nudged me.

We're friends now so...

"Maybe..."

Just maybe.

------------------------------------------------

Lame unedited chapter hahaha! But I swear the next (and very last) special chapter will be super kilig hahaha!

Til the next update :))

x,

J <3