Chapter 21 - Finals

-Darren's POV-

Time flies by so fast! It's already the finals and we, the top 5, are getting ready :)

Lyca, Darlene, JK, Bella and I made it through.

Bella? She's doing okay. Still getting over what happened, but she's okay.

"Last practice!"

We all assembled on stage to practice. After the five of us performed together, we were called one by one as usual to sing the power ballad songs.

(A/N: At dahil alam nyo na kung anong kinanta nung apat, si Bella nalang idedescribe kong performance hahaha!)

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the make-up running down my face

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

Like every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all" Bella sings.

She never fails to sing with feelings. Well, generally, I thought she's singing it with emotions cause she has to, but did I ever consider that she's still not fine?

I thought I comforted her well enough, but since she smiles and laughs like nothing happened, you'll never think that she's hiding so much pain.

I wish I knew how much pain she's going through so I could make it all go away.

"Great job." JK says. Bella just walked blankly, saying a 'thank you' as she walked by.

she sat beside me. Ever since the breakup, this. This happens.

If you're thinking this is beneficial, it's not.

"You alright?" I asked, not looking at her. She didn't answer for a while, so I turned my head to look at her.

She's wiping her tears.

again.

"Where do broken hearts go?" she faced me this time.

"Babe, isn't that One Direction?" I tried to make her laugh. She did chuckle, but I know it's fake. "Bel, I'll help you pick up the pieces left of that broken heart of yours, hmm?"

"Thank you." she says, taking my arm and hugging it while resting her head on my shoulder. "I love you."

I love you. Three words, eight letters. To her maybe that's nothing, but to me it means everything.

I hope it does to her, too.

"Bella, honey, have you been crying again?" the amazing Regine V. Alcasid made her way to us. She's the celebrity Bella will be having a duet with.

"Umm.." she sighed awkwardly. "Yes."

"Come here." Miss Regine smiled lightly, inviting Bella into her arms and giving her a hug. "Let's go backstage first, ha? Is it okay with you two?"

I just nodded then they left. Then Darlene and Lyca came over, sitting on my right and left side.

"Kuya Darren?" Darlene kept poking me, so I poked her back, making her jump a bit.