Chapter 33 - Sad Song (FINALE CHAPTER)

-Darren's POV-

"Where are we going?" Bella asks me.

Yes, you heard me right. I'm taking her somewhere this time.

"Umm... secret!" I say while playing with her fingers.

"Daya mo no?" She whines while placing her head on my lap.

I decided to play with her hair instead. She's using her phone again as usual.

"You do this to me all the time." I giggled as I kissed her forehead. Forehead kisses are allowed, yeah. Hahahaha!

"Iba naman yun eh, it's supposed to be a surprise!" she pouted, then I covered her mouth.

"Stop pouting."

"Why?" I removed my hand, but that made her pout again.

"I just told you, stop doing that." I tapped her lips, which made her cover them. "It makes me want to kiss you so badly, but I'll just wait til you're eighteen."

"Got that right kiddo, you're sticking to forehead kisses til then hahahaha!"

"Here's one." I kissed her on the forehead again before letting her drift off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

"Baby?" I tapped her shoulder lightly. I didn't want to wake her up since she looks so angelic while sleeping but eh, we're here.

"Yeah? Sorry if I got too heavy or anything-"

"No, it's okay." I say as I help her get up.

She looked around the place first. "Where are we?"

"Enchanted Kingdom." I grinned, then her eyes had imaginary hearts on them.

My girlfriend

Minsan tao

Madalas heart eye emoji.

HAHAHAHAHAHA (corny af ew)

"Let's go, right now!" she excitedly says while she opens the car door. "See you later, Kuya J!" she bids Kuya Jude (the driver) goodbye, then runs out the car like a maniac.

"Wait wait wait!" Kuya Jude says before we got any farther. "Kasama ako!"

"Ah?"

"Taga buhat, may rides dito na kailangan ng buhat ng gamit niyo."

"Sure ka kuya?" I assured. Baka akala niya tagabuhat lang siya.

"Oo!" he grins, while we agreed.

"IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE!" Bella shouts like an amused little kid. I took her photo before she even stops. "I love youuuuu!"

"I love you too." I say as I intertwine my fingers with hers. "Now hold on or you'll get lost."

She was going to pout again, but I guess she remembered what I'd told her earlier, so she whined instead. "Come on Darren, I'm not three."

"You're not, but you aaare my date so..." I laugh, dragging the 'a'.

"Fine now let's goooooooooo!!!!!!!!" she screams as she pulled me by the hand and ran around the amusement park with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"So where do we go first?" I turned to face Bella who, I guess, has so many ideas in mind. Then something occured to me, making us look at each other with wide eyes.

"Rio Grande Rapids!" we freak out in unison then run together.

...

"Omg we're next." she shrieked. handing her stuff to Kuya Jude.