Chapter 6 - Pangit (READ THE END BC IMPORTANT)

-Twittle's POV-

"I'm breaking down, gonna start from scratch. Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch. My lips are saying goodbye, my eyes are finally dry." Bella started singing. I can tell that she glances at Darren every now and then.

"D." I called him and pointed at his hand with my lips, signaling that he should put an arm around me. And so he did.

"Do you think na magiging effective to, Twit?" Darren looked at me then glanced at Bella.

Does it really matter to Darren? I thought. The fact that he cares if the girl looks or not is really killing me.

And yes I admit,

I'm jealous.

"Why do you want to know?" I said, whispering.

Omg i hope he didn't hear that!

"Hmm?" He asks me. Shoot he heard it.

"Nothing." I stuttered and fixed my position. I was sitting quite awkwardly, I must say.

"I'm not the way that I used to be, I took the record off repeat. You killed me but I survived and now I'm coming alive." Musika did her gestures and sang her part

"I'll never be that girl again, no oh. I'll never be that girl again, no oh.

My innocence is wearing thin, but my heart is growing strong.

So call me, call me, call me, Miss Moving Ooooon." The three sang, pouring a lot of effort and clutching to their microphones.

As they were singing the rest of the song, I bet you're thinking about why I don't like Bella. Actually, 'don't like' is kind of an understatement. I despise Bella. There.

First of all, you'll probably notice how everybody likes her. Everybody. Our coach treats her differently. Comparing it to the way she treats the rest of us? It's like we're all adopted and Bella's the legal child.

Second, she seeks attention and is a drama queen. All eyes are on her and she just ENJOYS being in the limelight! Plus, when she met Darren in the rehearsal room back then, she burst into tears and ran out the room then came back with some cute guy (Isaac) she held hands with. What a flirt, that's another thing.

Third, she isn't even that pretty and yet everyone thinks she is. So, she's a chinita with medium-long wavy dark brown hair and is around 5 feet tall. I don't get what's so special about that, there's a lot of girls like that out in the open and they find her one of a kind.

Fourth, she likes being on top. All. The. Freaking. Time.

Fifth, she left me hanging.

How? Well read until the end to find out ;)

"Everything is changing and I never wanna go back to the way it was." Someone sang. hoho idk who tho.

"I'm finding who I am and who I am from here on out is gonna be enough."

"It's gonna be enough." Bella sang the high note, her voice breaking at the end

Heh.

Of course.

"I'll never be that girl again, no oh." -Musika

"I'll never be that girl again, oh oh oh." -Bella

"I'll never be that girl again, no oh. I'll never be that girl again, no oh.

My innocence is wearing thin, but my heart is growing strong.

So call me, call me, call me, Miss Moving On.