SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: Q&A and THE BOYFRIEND TAG

-Darren's POV-

"Finally!" My arms open wide as I see Bella open the door.

"Well soooorry Mr. Espanto." she rolled her eyes and sat down beside me. "I just went through the market and I saw pins with your fetus face on it and-"

"Woah woah woah, you what?!"

"I bought your pins!" she laughed as she showed them to me.

"What the actual f*ck?" I looked at them in disbelief. "I was like, thirteen here!"

"Still cute."

"Whatever dork let's just get this over with." I laughed, staring at our shirts.

We're wearing couple shirts. Corny as hell but who tf cares? It's a free country!

"Hi!" Bella waved at the camera as soon as she pressed the record button.

"So we're here to like, answer your questions." I continued, taking my phone to look at all the questions they sent.

Some of them aren't actually questions. Oh well.

"And we'll be doing the boyfriend taggg!" she enthusiastically said with matching jazz hands. "Okay so first question."

"You're such a child Isabella." I pinched her nose, making her wince a bit and cover her face.

"I don't like you." She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me.

"You love me." I put an arm around her. "Whatever anyways, first question."

"She's sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen?" She reads.

"The Walking Dead or MTV." I answer. Easy peasy, we even fight over the remote!

"You're out to eat what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?"

"Thousand island, extra croutons."

"Ooh, good boy. What's one food she doesnt like?"

"Okra, make her eat anything but that. Oh, and liver and intestines, but she eats isaw. She hates greasy food, gives her headaches."

"Very detailed haha, you go out to eat and have a drink what does she order?"

"Bottomless iced tea, or sprite."

"Haha smart boy, what size shoe does she wear?"

"9?"

"No, 8. Close enough, if she was collecting anything what would it be?"

"Band merch!"

"Good thing you know, what is her favorite type of sandwich?"

"BLT."

"Never forget the bacon! What would this person eat everyday if she could?"

"PIZZA!"

We looked at each other for another second, then... "BELLA WANTS ANOTHER SLICE. PIZZA! PIZZA!!!!"

"What is her favorite cereal?"

"You don't even eat cereal, but you used to like Honey stars."

"Correct, what's her fav music?"

"Too easy, acoustic, pop, heavy metal, rock, pop rock."

"Whats her fav sports team?"

"Lakers and Thunders for NBA, Ginebra for PBA."

"What's her eye color?"

"Is that even a question what the f- dark brown, the color of milk chocolate!"