Chapter 14 - Battle Round Black Out

Search nyo nalang sa YouTube yung kakantahin nila ah bc I'm on mobile rn hihi.

Outfit ni Bella para sa battle rounds tignan nyo nalang, nakaattach :)

-Bella's POV-

"AM I READY MAY NAIWAN BA?"

"DO I LOOK DECENT?!"

"ARGHHH WHERE'S MY BAG?"

"MOM MY MAKEUP LOOKS WEIRD BA?"

"HAYLEYYYYYY GIVE ME MY LIPGLOSS!!!!"

"QUENTIN BABY STOP PLAYING WITH MY FLANNEL BAKA MAGUSOT!"

That's me screaming around the house. Today is the battle rounds and I just wanna make sure that everything is certainly PERFECT. I'm a nervous wreck right now.

"Honey you look fine now let's go."

"WALA BA KONG NAIWAN MOM?!" I said, running around the house, making sure everything is fine.

"Wala, baby le-"

"MOM IS THE-"

"BELLA!" Mom grabbed both of my shoulders "Everything is going to be fine! Now calm down honey, let's go."

I took a deep breath and hugged her, "Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"If I lose..."

"It doesn't matter. I don't care if you lose honey, what matters is that you had fun and your dreams came true. And besides, to the whole family, your friends, and your supporters, you'll always be the winner." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Tara na?" Dad said. He's been leaning on the door for quite some time, the car keys in his hand.

"TO RESORT'S WORLD!!!" I laughed and we all ran out of the house.

My grandparents and my barkada all went separately, unlike when we went to my auditions, we used the van.

*car*

Dad in the front, Mom, Hayley, Quentin, and I in the middle row. No one at the back.

We stopped by a familiar house.

"Why are we here?" I asked

"They're coming along with us." Mom smiled and she went out of the car with my dad.

"Hi sis!" Mom made beso beso with the woman who came out of the house, the rest of them followed.

I knew it.

The Espanto family.

"Hi tita momski!" I greeted her as she came in with this cute little girl who looks so much like Darren.

"Hi sweetie." She smiled and hugged me.

"Who's the pretty girl mommy?" I heard the little girl whisper. It was pretty loud tbh hahaha!

I laughed a bit as I watched them.

"Lynelle honey, shhh!" Tita momski giggled. "This isn't our car!"

Lynelle?

She's so big na :(

"Nah tita it's fine." I said and introduced myself. "Hi! Lynelle, am I right? I'm Bella, your kuya's close friend."

"Are you the pretty girl on TV, the same team as my kuya?"

I smiled and nodded.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU BELLA REYES?!?!?!?!"