EPILOGUE

-Bella's POV-

5 years later...

"Sooo... you really won't make it?" I ask Darren as the stylist fixes my hair. We're only talking through facetime and I really miss him.

"Yeah baby, nadelay yung flight and uh... yeah I'm afraid so." he looks around the airport frustrated, rubbing his temples and looking at me with 'sorry' filled in his eyes.

"It's fine really..." I look at him with an understanding look. Well, if he can't make it, the show still must go on, right?

"I know it isn't." he let out a deep breath. "You look beautiful, and how sad is it that I'm not there with you on such a special day? I'm sorry I couldn't make it, these concert schedules are sh*tty and-"

"It's okay." I try to smile, even the weakest kind. "I love you."

"I love you too babe." he says and kisses the cam. "See you soon." then he hung up.

So basically today is my debut, I'm eighteen today and well, sadly, my boyfriend won't be here to escort me.

It's fine really, I mean I understand that he's busy and all. He's the busiest among all of the top 5, which I pity him for. Since the day we won The Voice Kids, our schedules have gone so packed, especially his. Buti nga nakapagdebut pa ko sa lagay na to eh.

"Baby girl?" mom's voice filled the room as she spoke. "I heard that he couldn't make it..."

"Yeah..." I sighed. "It's okay... we can just have kuya escort me."

"Sorry honey. Happy birthday though, they're all waiting out there."

I sighed again, staring at my phone's wallpaper. I miss my boyfriend. It's been what? Almost a month since the last time he was here? Ughh... the management though.

"Umm... Bella?" My makeup artist, Miss Aira, tapped my shoulder.

"Oh, sorry Miss Ai, what was that now?"

"I said you're done..." She smiles and ran her hands through the sides of my face, being so darn proud of what she did.

"Ah, thanks..." I blankly say and stand up.

She held onto my shoulder, "Hey, kiddo. Miss your boyfriend?"

I nod, about to tear up, then she hugged me. "Dear, that's okay. I've been in the same place before. Don't worry, it gets better."

"Thank you Miss Ai." I smile, hoping it would lessen the pain.

"Now go, marami nang naghihintay sa kagandahan mo dun." she laughed, opening the door for me. Sinuklian ko siya ng tawa, then I walked out of the holding area.

----------------------------

"This girl I'm about to reveal is a very sweet girl who I've known since year 2014, and now that it's 2019, I can't call her our baby girl anymore, because today marks the day that she's officially a lady. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, The Voice Kids season one's original Miss Royals, Isabella Leigh!" I hear kuya Robi's voice end, signaling for me to go. And if you're wondering, yes, he's the emcee for the debut. hahaha!

"So much pressure, why so loud?

If you don't like my sound, you can turn it down

I gotta road

And I walk it alone" I barged in the venue like a 7 year old who took too many vitamins that morning.

Sabi nung producers ganun daw e. haha!