Chapter 3 - Wait Who's Back?!

Bella's POV

"Okay sweetheart your water is inside your bag and so is your wallet-" Mom explained to me and pointed at the stuff in my bag.

"Mom?! Where did you find my wallet?!"

"It was on top of your desk 5 minutes before we left so I took it na in case you'd forget."

No wonder.

I was searching for it for what seemed like FOREVER.

"So anyway, you also have a towel in there. Use it in case you get sweaty. And there's an extra shirt in there so-"

I cut her off. Wow. What a daughter. "Mom. I'm okay. I'm 13 for Pete's sake. I can do it na po!"

"But-"

"Mooooom."

"Not TECHNICALLY 13 honey!"

"12 and whatever months!" I rolled my eyes

"Okay FINE. But be sure na you'll take care of yourself, ha?" She was gonna tear up but I just rolled my eyes and laughed at my overly emotional mother.

"Byeeeee mommyyyyy." I said and blew a kiss at her and waved goodbye.

"Bye darling!" she blew a kiss back "I'll be roaming around the mall with Hayley."

"YASSSS!" *insert Hayley victory screaming here*

"And mom? Where's Isaac?"

"On the way. Natraffic daw e."

"Oh okay, bye mom!!"

As I came inside, I saw many of my team mates all in a circle talking.

"Oh Bella!!" Coach Sarah smiled and walked over to me. "Guys I'd like you to meet-"

"So gorgeous." A guy from my team said and fake-fainted

"Fudge." the guy's twin brother did so too, which made me laugh.

"Yea hi." a pretty girl with long hair in my team said and started whispering to a few other girls on the team. I turned back and frowned at them.

"Never mind Twittle, she's just a bit... eh." Coach Sarah whispered in my ear and winked. "There are better people."

I nodded at her and just smiled.

Before I could start my lonely TVK contestant life, a nice girl with wavy hair and singkit type of eyes ran to me and said

"HIIIIIIIII!!"

"Oh hi! I'm-" I was going to introduce myself but then she cut me off.

"Bella? Yea. I think my future sister-in-law likes you a lot. By the way, I'm Franchesca Dianne, Frances for short. I was born in France when my family was on a vacation there. Very unexpected." she explained.

Well someone's excited.

"Sister in law?" My eyebrow raised and my head tilted to the right.

"Yeah! It's cause my kuya-"

"Hi Sarah! I'm here!" Matteo Guidicelli came in with a bunch of food.

OMYGAD MATTEO GUIDICELLI ASDFGHJKL

"OMG IT'S MATTEO GUIDICELLI!!!!" I whisper screamed to Frances beside me "My ate super likes him grabe!!!"

"Um that's what I was gonna say. Matteo Guidicelli is my brother. hihi." Frances smiled. "and my kuya is making ligaw to Sarah Geronimo, so sorry nalang to your ate!"

Oh

My

Gosh.

ASHMATT FEELS