Chapter 8 - Heartbreak Girl

WARNING: THERE ARE A FEW SWEARS IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT I DID USE @#$%&* AND SUCH SO YEA. ENJOY! :*

Hey guyyyys!! So by request of my classmate (who plays Frances here), this will be a chapter about Sarah and Matteo. But don't worry, Bella, Darren, and JK will still be here :)) Enjoy, loves xx

And the girl in the photo is Bella. So maybe she isn't the 'pretty' you'd expect but it's what we've got :) But whatever, I wanna know your thoughts about her xx Comment down below hihi! :*

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Sarah's POV-

It's a Friday night currently, and I'm watching the movie "The Proposal" on HBO. My favorite part came but then John Lloyd calls.

Epal naman. Loljk hahaha

"Hi bebekooooo." I say sweetly, even though he interrupted me while watching.

"Sarah, babe? You there?!?!?!?!" He answers back. I can hear a loud background and blasting speakers with club music filling the environment.

"John Lloyd? Where are you bebeko?" I ask, concern evident in my voice.

"Nasa... Nasa Republiq." And as he said that, I heard the phone drop and someone vomitting.

"Stay there, I'm coming." I said and grabbed the car keys and drove to the place as fast as I could.

.........

"JL?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I rummaged the whole place for my boyfriend to bring him home safely.

And finally, I spotted him flirting with another girl.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I ran as fast as I could, but he caught up with me. "Sarah, wait! Baaaaaaaabeeeeee!!!!!"

"Get away from me, drunk bastard!!!" I cried and ran out the place.

"Sarah, baby, let me explaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!" He ran, stumbling a lot of times in the process.

"It's over." I shouted.

I got in my car quickly before he could catch up again. Ughh, I'm so pissed right now!

He never gets that drunk, but maybe he's been going to this club for quite some time now.

I dialed the number of someone special to me.

I took a deep breath, "M-Matteo?"

"H-hello...?" A familiarly sleepy voice answered.

"Matteo, it's me, Sarah." My eyes were welling up.

"Sarah! Okay ka lang?"

"H-hindi."

I broke down and cried. "Sarah, where are you? Pupuntahan kita diyan!"

"Wag na muna, please?"

"Sige, basta pag kailangan mo ko, tumawag ka lang!"

I nodded and hung up.

Never did I imagine that John Lloyd would do such a thing. He was such a sweetheart when he courted me. But now, I'm not having second thoughts on despising the guy.

I came home crying and even cried myself to sleep

"Saturday morning, jumped out of bed and put on my best suit

Got in my car and raced like a jet all the way to you

Knocked on your door with heart in my hand to ask you a question